Let's say for example i have a H/S/S guitar like some sort of Jackson super-strat or Fender fat-strat (I dont - yet, but im considering it) and in the middle and neck positions i have DiMarzio HS-3's or YJM's or some combination of the two - what would be a good humbucker to compliment these neck and middle pickups?
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
What kind of sounds are you going for? I'm guessing shred and metal, if that's the case something like a super distortion maybe. I dunno, not really into metal or humbuckers.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Yeah basically, shred/metal. 'Registered Sex offender' made me laugh, thanks :P
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
I can't be much help then, I've only ever looked for high quality vintage single coils so I'm not really sure what would be good. You probably don't want too high of output since those two you mentioned aren't real hot.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Mortalitas
Let's say for example i have a H/S/S guitar like some sort of Jackson super-strat or Fender fat-strat (I dont - yet, but im considering it) and in the middle and neck positions i have DiMarzio HS-3's or YJM's or some combination of the two - what would be a good humbucker to compliment these neck and middle pickups?

I have an HS3 in my strat neck. Middle is a run of the mill fender noiseless (dunno what model), and in the bridge I have a tonezone humbucker. Its a nice combination IMO.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Dimarzio Norton
Dimarzio Drop Sonic
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings: