Hey,

i was wonderin' if someone 'round here could offer me up some advice, im looking to do some recording on my home computer and i was lookin to purchase something to do it with

i was lookin around at a couple different products, mainly the Line 6 UX2 and the Line 6 POD XT ,

im lookin to record guitar bass and vocals and id like to stay around $300 or less if i could,

could anyone give me some insight on what i should get to make some quality recordings,

any help would be great, thanks!
The pod wont do bass unless u get the expansion for $100 and it cant ever do vocals. The ux2 is better all round but u cant use it without a computer
Look into some from M-Audio. I've got a little USB interface from them that I paid $130 for a few years ago. Can do a mic, guitar or a line-in. No effects though, just straight recording.
Quote by Orethor
The pod wont do bass unless u get the expansion for $100 and it cant ever do vocals. The ux2 is better all round but u cant use it without a computer

why can't it do vocals? i've got the pod xt live and have run vocals on it. the xt live also came with the bass package. (I believe it still does). Check out my profile for sound sample. Its got guitars and bass, and i use drum loops that i bought for the drums. i just run this through USB to my mac and use garage band to record. really couldn't be any easier. get your self gearbox so you can operate the pod through an on-screen display(free off line 6's site). very easy set-up.