I'm looking to buy one. Yep, I want a broken one. And I'll pay.

Anyone interested?
Xx
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
mine works, sorry! may i ask why?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Is this so that you can enter the current lawsuit with that company?
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
No, because Creative are well better than Apple. I'm sad though because I like the way they're laid out and I don't like Apple.

I've had mine for over two years and the inner screen decided to break on me today. I don't have the £90 for a new one so I want another so that I can use the screen of to fix mine.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
ebay? There's usually one or two on there.

If you go on the creative site, you can buy a creative M 30GB for about £100 with delivery as a referb.

http://uk.europe.creative.com/shop/product_bundles.asp?category=61&subcategory=154&product=1969&page=
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
I know.
I don't have £90 though, hence the trying to fix the broken one rather than deciding to buy another. I know how to fix it and would be able to do it in about 15 minutes, the hard part is finding a broken one in the first place, which is why I thought I'd have a good go at asking.

Anyone?