Poll: Which guitar is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar is better?
Hagstrom Super Swede
16 76%
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
5 24%
Voters: 21.
I'm getting a new guitar so.. I'm leaning towards the Hagstrom, but that's probably because it's the only one of the two I've played xD
-Erik.
The haggie will surely beat the heck out of the Epiphone but take note that it has the long scale neck 25.5" which is not Les Paul standard.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

get the hagstrom over all better everything (i acutally like the epiphone necks though) plus you get the option of coil tapping on the hangstrom
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
I'm also fond of the Hagstrom Super Swede as an LP-ish guitar -- plays well, sounds great, great looks and good price. Since I play a strat clone, I like the 25.5 inch scale.
Hagstrom super swede is superb, DO IT.
Guitars
------------------

Epiphone SG w/seymour duncan JB's

Hagstrom Super Swede

Amp
-----------------

Traynor YCV50 BLUE

Pedals
------------------

Line 6 DL-4

Boss TU-2
I fell in love with an Ultra Swede the other day. It sounded and felt great. The neck was awesome. I never tried a Super Swede, but it sounds pretty good. I just don't like the body shape.
Go for the "Hag". I've played both the 'Swede' and the 'Super Swede', and both are awsome, and I think that Hagström's overall quality is as good as Gibson.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
I played the hagstrom super swede yesterday. it was awesome. better quality than any epiphone i have played. get it