Okay it's kinda like the riff game but we will write a song that's gonna sound good.

So the person below me creates a riff then the person below him continous(I have no idea how it's spelled or if it's the right grammar -.-) on his file

I can't come up with anything so the first poster does.

When the song is done we test it out and see if it's good, it can have Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Breakdown, Solo, Interlude, Outro etc.

everything shall be in the same file so don't create new ones

It can also have little solos everywhere, it doesn't have to be easy to play either :P

It should have 2 Guitars, Bass, Drums and if you want a different instrument just add
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Jun 23, 2008,

e ----------------------
B ----------------------
G ----------------------
D ---------7-9-11-------
A -2-5-7-5--------------
E -0-3------------------

Looks like I'm the first posting...well here is my Part.
My part is just a small extension of Juppens part,
Tempo is 180BPM, and its a D Major scale =)
wait a second.....

is everyone just playing this sarcastically or are we seriously gonna try doing this without Guitar Pro?

either way, I'm making a GP of this. I'll post in a couple minutes... I'm just gonna interpret your ideas guys since I really don't know exactly what you mean...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Jun 26, 2008,
ratm-ed it up a tad.
Attachments:
Song.zip
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
god, why are you so fast? I just finished! well I reserve next spot. I have to tweak mine now.

sorry lol. there is always some sort of musical instrument on my person....
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
I don't normally use a instrument to write music, I just use Guitar Pro and some simple theory to write my stuff xD
yeah, most of the time I know what I'm gonna hear so I don't even need a guitar to find out what I want.

that's probably a bad thing that I write exclusively on guitar pro instead of on actual instruments.

anyways, here's a bunch of noodling.
Attachments:
Song.zip

Next load of riffs comin right up, and a quick solo :-)

And i also added markers to say whose riff is whose

And damn, u do good soloes, I need to work on my solos =)
Attachments:
Song.zip
you called me Jake The Pig, you blind twat, that is the greatest insult you could throw in the face of a man!
And why dont you just write a whole song???

just kidding....
lol only jokin hehehehe but seriously, now-
PEG not PIG.
what sort of fool would call themselves a PIG?
no wait a mo....
what sort of fool waould call themselves PEG?

I seriously can't come up with anything right now haha.

But I guess post-hardcore is more of my thing :P
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Cant anybody make a midi file out of the song I don't have Guitar Pro just have Powertab
Cant anybody make a midi file out of the song I don't have Guitar Pro just have Powertab

comin right up, sir
its a midi format of adaeha's post.
here it is
Attachments:
Song.zip