Ok, I am getting a Blackheart, i just dont know which to get.

This: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH5H-and-BH112-Half-Stack?sku=483078

Or This: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH5112-5W-1x12-Little-Giant-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=481675

The question is really: Should I get the Half Stack, or the combo amp????

The Half Stack is only $30 more.

I think i should get the half stack, but I need some more opinion.

Thank you
Combo! Half Stacks are harder to work with.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Combo.

And for the record, you don't need to make a new thread every time. Just post in your old thread and it'll get moved to the top and more people will read it.
Quote by sexothemonkee
get the half stack its a tube which means it will sound better

They're both tube.

Go halfstack, they're more customizable if you want to switch later. Since it's a mini halfstack it's not gonna be any less portable. Also it's hardly more expensive. Also halfstacks own combos any day, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
They're both tube.

Go halfstack, they're more customizable if you want to switch later. Since it's a mini halfstack it's not gonna be any less portable. Also it's hardly more expensive. Also halfstacks own combos any day, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

are you kidding me

Halfstacks own combos is a blatant lie. Combos are every bit as powerful and 2x as portable. halfstacks are just slightly more customizable... I dont see why the TS would want to customize a 1x12 halfstack though.

just get the combo, for portability, and because you save some cash on the SAME tone that you would get otherwise.
Quote by Highwaytohell
are you kidding me

Halfstacks own combos is a blatant lie. Combos are every bit as powerful and 2x as portable. halfstacks are just slightly more customizable... I dont see why the TS would want to customize a 1x12 halfstack though.

just get the combo, for portability, and because you save some cash on the SAME tone that you would get otherwise.

Combos are not necessarily as powerful, generally you're not gonna find a 4x12 combo, even 2x12s are not all that common. So as loud but not nearly as full. Also yes most of the time combos are more portable. But it doesn't matter considering this is a mini halfstack.

But the main reason they're bangin is because they look cool. Yes, that's not a priority, but when you have a deadlock like this, that kind of thing matters.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Jun 23, 2008,
well if u read on the site the half stack is british voiced and the combo is american
Get the halfstack, since it's mini you'll get tons of options regarding cabinet build, speaker choices, cabinet size and so on.

And to those two fighting about which is better between a combo and a halfstack, please stop being so drearily and desperately "UG". To each his own, alright? They are each better for different things. I mostly think that people that fight for the benefits of the combo are just a little butt-hurt that they don't have a halfstack and hate that it represents all their failed attempts at being a rockstar, or just hate seeing people that are trying to look cool. To the people fighting against the combos, they're just super macho and stoked that they have an amp as tall as they are.

What it really comes down to is that both of you haven't played enough amps or done enough research to really know what you're talking about.
Actually, the half stack is only $20 more.

I'd get the half stack. But, that's just me. There will be no difference in sound. The stack will just be easier to mod.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.