so nick 13 has said that their is a good chance that the next album he does will be a country album rather then a tiger army album

i must say i think it would be pretty cool
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
He should get together with Danzig,he's always wanted to do a country album too.
Cow Punk usually sucks.

I don't know why.

The Genres seem to be made for mixing.

I'll prolly Stick to ol' Willie, Waylon, and Merle.

Although I'll be interested to hear it.
yeah not suprising at all. and it will probably kick some ass.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Cow Punk usually sucks.

I don't know why.

Add my boy Jerry Reed to that list and i'm with you.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Cow Punk usually sucks.

I don't know why.

Don't forget Cash and Charley Pride.
Last edited by RiotRiotUpstart at Jul 23, 2008,
Wait someone other than the Pine Hill Haints is a punk band playing country music?.... don't care.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I like Cash, The Haints and The Pine Hill Haints.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
I like Cash, The Haints and The Pine Hill Haints.
I like all the above.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Crap, I didn't know there was a band just called The Haints. My post was referring to the Pine Hill ones.
I like Johnny Cash, but he can be boring at times. His music isn't really strictly country, though. Kind of a mix of country, folk, and rockabilly.
How can you not like Cash? If you think he's boring my guess would that you haven't heard a whole lot of his songs, he has incredible diversity. If you took a dive into his music you would probably find something you like.
Quote by opivy21
Crap, I didn't know there was a band just called The Haints. My post was referring to the Pine Hill ones.

Yeah, they basically sound like a country version of the Groovie Ghoulies.

http://www.myspace.com/haints
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I like to play country versions of my own songs sometimes, as a sort of piss take of the genre.

Nick 13 really pisses me off. He's totally immersed in the past, yet somehow manages to come up with whiny emo stuff.

He has written a couple of decent albums though.
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
How can you not like Cash? If you think he's boring my guess would that you haven't heard a whole lot of his songs, he has incredible diversity. If you took a dive into his music you would probably find something you like.

I have a three disc compilation of Cash songs. I know that it's boring.
Johnny Cash was like the fifties precursor of Sid Vicious: a ****ing fake tool who gets over-idolised.

"Yeah man, I went to prison lolz, I is soooo punk".

Johnny Gash, more like.

Oh yeah, and he's boring by today's standards. In those days when the world was all black and white, people had much blander tastes.
Quote by original=punk
I have a three disc compilation of Cash songs. I know that it's boring.

I bet you have the same compilation as me. It is pretty boring for the most part.
If I never hear Cash again it'll be too soon. My sister saw that stupid movie and played his albums in constant rotation for like 6 months.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by werty22
I bet you have the same compilation as me. It is pretty boring for the most part.

Did it come in like a Tin box?
Agreed.

And if you're talking about Folsom Prison Blues, that doesn't mean he claimed he went to jail. By that logic, the Misfits are actually claiming to have done all the crap they say in their songs (I wouldn't know, I don't listen to them).
Quote by original=punk
Did it come in like a Tin box?

I don't think so, but it might have. It actually belonged to my mom. I just stold it and put it on my computer. *-)
Quote by opivy21
Agreed.

And if you're talking about Folsom Prison Blues, that doesn't mean he claimed he went to jail. By that logic, the Misfits are actually claiming to have done all the crap they say in their songs (I wouldn't know, I don't listen to them).

I don't think he did. There was something about him in the military in Walk The Line and they learned about Folsom Prision and then he wrote the song?
Quote by original=punk
I don't think he did. There was something about him in the military in Walk The Line and they learned about Folsom Prision and then he wrote the song?

You don't think he did what? Went to prison? Because he didn't, or at least not Folsom. I was indirectly replying to Brian who said something like Johnny Cash claimed to have gone to prison, and I disagreed.
Quote by opivy21
You don't think he did what? Went to prison? Because he didn't, or at least not Folsom. I was indirectly replying to Brian who said something like Johnny Cash claimed to have gone to prison, and I disagreed.

Yeah I was agreeing with you.
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

That's a stupid cop-out, and I hate when people say this kind of crap..

"OH, you don't like it? Must be because you haven't heard enough of it.. it can't possibly be because your taste in music is different from what he plays"

People say that crap all the time about every band in existence, and I'm not just trying to pick on you, riot, so don't take it personally.
Quote by opivy21
Agreed.

are you saying the misfits DIDN'T rape my mother today?
two and a half men.