does guitar center sell esp/ltd guitars? there arent any on their website, or at the store i go to. just curious
schecter hellraiser son
no they do not carry esp
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
They dont carry ESP or LTD, but their used gear has them alot i've noticed.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Sadly, they don't carry ESP/LTD, I had to go out of my way and go to Daddy's Junky and play some used EC's when I wanted to check em out.
My friend went to our local GC seeking to try out a few ESP guitars and confirmed that they do not carry them as others here have already stated.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Do you have a Sam Ash nearby? They stock ESP/LTD.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
*disregard*
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Last edited by mogar at Jun 23, 2008,
Quote by Hakael
Do you have a Sam Ash nearby? They stock ESP/LTD.

This isn't helpful to the TS but... at the Hollywood location Guitar Center there is literally a Sam Ash right across the street. It's almost as hilarious as it is convenient.
haha thanx just curious. that sux though,i wanna play sum esp, but i have like no way now
schecter hellraiser son
There's a shop over in Manassas that carries ESP. Here's the info.

Name Phone Contact
Music Outlet 703-369-1007
Address City Zip
10957 Lute Court Manassas 20109
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
I figured guitar center would be selling esps I wonder why they haven't started selling them yet.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
My long and mcquade has no esps at all. They had one esp which I bought but none now.

Though tom lee music has like 10 esps.
There's one guitar shop that has a couple ESPs, Marshall Music Co. Other than that, nothing. I think Huber & Breeze has one or two ESPs in, both Vipers. They might have some other ones.
Quote by Copilot911
My long and mcquade has no esps at all. They had one esp which I bought but none now.

Though tom lee music has like 10 esps.

You don't have Steve's in BC do you? Steve's deals them, and that's pretty much all you can find, LTDs, ESPs and jacksons
its gay... I asked my friend and he said it had to do with a lack of profit due to esp not backing down in dealer price enough to be profitable enough to GC
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
that makes me wonder why they sell them on musiciansfriend, but not their website, even though they own ms i think
schecter hellraiser son
Quote by -=Croatoan=-
Thats been bothering me lately. I want to play an ESP and there is no place near me where I can do that.

Is there a Sam Ash near you? I hate Sam Ash but they carry ESP.
nah im in northern virginia, al i got is a guitarcenter close by, at least thats all i know of...
schecter hellraiser son
Quote by conval_fan1
nah im in northern virginia, al i got is a guitarcenter close by, at least thats all i know of...

Roadtrip to Richmond.

Sam Ash and Guitar Center are like 50 feet away from each other. Ton of ESP's in stock.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by conval_fan1
that makes me wonder why they sell them on musiciansfriend, but not their website, even though they own ms i think

Hm, I always thought it was the other way around...Musician's Friend owns GC. but I don't know.