So, any fans?
They might be more appreciated in the Punk forum, but I thought I'd try here first due to their influence on indie.

I got their first EP (Signals, Calls and Marches) a while ago and it thought it was great. I then picked up Vs. and it's incredible. I mean, really, really good. I'm completely hooked on Einstein's Day at the minute.
They are awesome. I have Vs. and Forget.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
this band
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
New Nails ftw
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
You know when I reach for my revolver?

When people don't like MoB.

That's when I reach for my Revolver and leave those suckers in a dead pool...

I'll stop now.
^I heard some, it was pretty good
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I've heard a few things from The Obliterati, which I thought was pretty good.

Like "2wice." That's such a great song.

Have they released anything since then? I'm out of the loop.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
the obliterati is the only of their's i've picked up and it's not too bad. it has a song called donna sumeria, can't go wrong with that. the old stuff's better though imo.
did they just reissue a bunch of their albums? do they have any new material on them?
^Mine didn't come with a DVD...
Quote by Guns N' r0ses