Hey, I was looking at this ashdown combo: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-MAG-C410T300-Combo-Bass-Amp?sku=485034

I was wondering if there is a speaker out line because i want to hook it up through my cabinet. any help?
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Yes, there is. You can connect any 8 ohm cab fine. You can unplug the internal 410 and attach two other cabs, if you really want to.
i think my cab is a 4 ohm but i'm not sure. thanks!
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

It's a very nice combo, my local gig-hut uses this, and it sounds so warm. They have it connected to some cabinets, but through a microphone, so I don't know.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
how punchy can it get? if your not familiar with bouncing souls, listen to the song "manthem" by them. thats they kind of tone i want.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

With some fresh roundwound strings and a pick you shouldn't have much trouble sounding like that.
Rad, thanks a lot you guys. I'm really excited to give ashdown a try. I just really wish there was somewhere I could play this amp.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

Well Jonnomainman on here has one and plays pop-punk - he's probably got some recordings you may like. I don't have any recordings of mine.