What kind of power supply do I need for a Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95? I bought it second hand and it didn't come with one and I'm sick of buying batteries.
None. Get a decent wah.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I'll keep that in mind when I have more cash. But for now, what kind of power supply do I need?
dunlop makes an adapter for their 9v products

http://www.zzounds.com/item--DNPECB03

although im sure any 9v adapter with the right mA rating would work
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Jun 23, 2008,
A 1spot kit comes with the adapter to run a crybaby. And theres nothing wrong with crybaby wahs.
Quote by Tackleberry
A 1spot kit comes with the adapter to run a crybaby. And theres nothing wrong with crybaby wahs.

I have the same model, Crybaby GCB-95. Awful wah, there's like 100% bass and 100% treble and that's it, terrible midrange. Also it sucks tone.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
What I'm a bit confused about is that one website showed an adapter that was 300ma, yet the Dunlop one seems to be 200ma. Now I know that a 300ma adapter can run a 200ma unit, but is the Crybaby actually 200ma or 300ma?
Not sure on the ma Ive had mine for 15 years so the manual is long gone. As for the crybaby sucking tone etc. A few minutes with a soldering iron will solve this problem. You can mod it so it has more gain, turns into a vol, changes its tone, convert to true bypass, add LED to know when its on, even make it turn on or off by simply placing your foot on the tredle. So to simply say its sucks is a bit shortsighted.
as far as i know. 300ma is the capacity, because a other crybaby sucks about 250ma, and they wanted to have 1 adaptor for all their crybaby's
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.