Page 1 of 5
Look I'm not gonna be using UG much anymore so I've decided to tell the truth. I can't be arsed to go into huge detail cus it's late but all the pictures are of my boyfriend and they're his mp3s too. I've posted a picture of me and there's one of my and him together too. frusciante_50 has spoken to me on msn and seen me on webcam.

If you're wondering why I decided to feign this masculinity it's because UG doesn't take girls seriously, or at least me, 2 and a half years ago when I joined I was honest about being a girl and I just wasn't taken seriously, or just got lots of immature attention, so I didn't post for a while and came back as a "boy" and got taken seriously.

If you don't believe me I don't care, I won't be here much longer, but I might be back in a couple of months when things have sorted themselves out.
dude, like, shutup.

no one cares if ur a girl and ug isn't a serious place anyway

sick of these threads.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Ok, as I said in the other thread, if this is true, then I guess I was a bit of a dick. Sorry.

Anyway, it's difficult to believe because both Frenchy and bequcikorbedead recently did this whole "Pretend to be a girl" thing and you've always acted like a guy. In fact, to me, you still seem male, maybe because I'm used to you that way or something to do with the way you talk write.

Still skeptical.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Look I'm not gonna be using UG much anymore so I've decided to tell the truth. I can't be arsed to go into huge detail cus it's late but all the pictures are of my boyfriend and they're his mp3s too. I've posted a picture of me and there's one of my and him together too. frusciante_50 has spoken to me on msn and seen me on webcam.

If you're wondering why I decided to feign this masculinity it's because UG doesn't take girls seriously, or at least me, 2 and a half years ago when I joined I was honest about being a girl and I just wasn't taken seriously, or just got lots of immature attention, so I didn't post for a while and came back as a "boy" and got taken seriously.

If you don't believe me I don't care, I won't be here much longer, but I might be back in a couple of months when things have sorted themselves out.

Wait.. so you were a girl on UG, got disrespected, said you were just kidding and that you were a boy so people would gain respect.. and now you're saying you're a girl and leaving? o_o.

I'm sure you weren't direspected because you're a girl.
Quote by break-me-in
Ok, as I said in the other thread, if this is true, then I guess I was a bit of a dick. Sorry.

Anyway, it's difficult to believe because both Frenchy and bequcikorbedead recently did this whole "Pretend to be a girl" thing and you've always acted like a guy. In fact, to me, you still seem male, maybe because I'm used to you that way or something to do with the way you talk write.

that's true i forget about bequickorbedead.. oh well =/
i'm a girl and everybody here takes me serisouly.
the only reason they wouldn't is if i was really immature or over-dramatic
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by British_Steal
dude, like, shutup.

sick of these threads.

No, YOU shut up.

Quote by break-me-in

Still skeptical.

Basically, what he said ^^

If all this is true I won't treat you differently, you'd still be awesome. But yeah, skeptical.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by XcadeyX
the only reason they wouldn't is if i was really immature or over-attractive

yeah maybe i just had a bad experience, it was a while ago though.
Quote by XcadeyX

*doesn't take this post seriously*
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
It's because you bleed for a week and don't die. That **** is creeepy.

On a serious note. I accept you.
”Whoever betrayed the cause, or gave up the fight, or suffered the loss of spirit, it was seldom The People. We are the People”
I look like a girl, does that mean anything?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
i dont think that most of the people here even pay attention to others gender. i wouldve never known anything or even thought about it until now.
Quote by break-me-in
*doesn't take this post seriously*

Oh no you di-int

EDIT:
Quote by stitches31
i dont think that most of the people here even pay attention to others gender.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Quote by SteveHouse
People can accept that you're a girl, just not the immature ****s. Really, I don't see why you should be treated any different because you're of a different gender than the majority of the users on UG. People are people in my book.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by XcadeyX

Well, when you get as well-known as Wiggy, it starts to change people's opinions. I get a lot of crap for things that wouldn't have mattered if I was a boy. It's not something that bothers me or most people, but I can understand where she's coming from.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by spartan 118
People can accept that you're a girl, just not the immature ****s. Really, I don't see why you should be treated any different because you're of a different gender than the majority of the users on UG. People are people in my book.

Exactly, I mean, I don't mean to come across arsey or attention seeking, really, it's actually quite funny some peoples responses :p

thank you Saadia.
Attention seeker is fail.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I don't care if your male/female.

I just can't stand attention *****s.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
If you acted like someone we could take seriously we would take you seriously, but for this habberdashery...

BACK TO THE KITCHEN WITH YOU.
frusciante_50 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 6:47pm:

This stunt has certainly gotten you profile views :p

Stunt you say?

EDIT: Also, I am sick to the back teeth of people automatically calling anybody who is female an attention seeker. No matter who it is, if you don't know them then they MUST be

Take a hike, asshats.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by British_Steal
dude, like, shutup.

sick of these threads.

No, the pit isn't a serious place. The rest of ug, while still being a fun-loving bunch, are serious enough.
maybe if (s)he wants to be taken seriously, TS should exit the pit and spend time in the other forums...
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Stunt you say?

I merely meant the unveiling of the true woman. Its somewhat of a stunt, seeing as its been 2 and a half years, before the revelation
maybe you should go outside
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Oh no you di-int

Oh it is on, biatch.
Don't you walk away from me!

Gah, what is with all these people saying UG doesn't care about gender? It's natural for us to treat the different sexes differently, even in little subconscious ways, and the Pit is terrible for this because 30% of people here are sexually depraved 14 yr olds who don't have a clue that women are actual people. But I do my best to treat people the same regardless of sex.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by stringmagician
If you acted like someone we could take seriously we would take you seriously, but for this habberdashery...

BACK TO THE KITCHEN WITH YOU.

oh dear lord..
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by frusciante_50
I merely meant the unveiling of the true woman. Its somewhat of a stunt, seeing as its been 2 and a half years, before the revelation

Fair doodles, I suppose you have a point ¬__¬

Quote by break-me-in

Oh it is on, biatch.
Don't you walk away from me!

Gah, what is with all these people saying UG doesn't care about gender? It's natural for us to treat the different sexes differently, even in little subconscious ways, and the Pit is terrible for this because 30% of people here are sexually depraved 14 yr olds who don't have a clue that women are actual people. But I do my best to treat people the same regardless of sex.

I think it's a bit more than 30% dear
Quote by SteveHouse
Page 1 of 5