I got a shipment of 100 shirts from the manufacturer. Many bands, all styles, all sizes. Selling them for cheap. If your interested, name a band and your size and ill show you what i got. These are brand new, unworn, licensed band t shirts with tags.

Shipping- $5 for first shirt, $3 for each additional shirt

Sizes- L, Xl, S

Bands include:
Metallica
Guns N roses
System of a down
Iron Maiden
Rolling Stones
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Slipknot
Elvis
Doors
Clash
Beatles
Aerosmith
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Lynard Skynard
Black Sabbath
Acdc
Marilyn Manson
Motorhead
Slayer
& Many more.

Post here if interested.

Here is a picture of only a few of the bands. I have many different styles of each band.
I'm interested what are the other bands and is the price shipped and do you accept paypal?
Quote by Blacksabbath92
Shirts are
1 for 15
2 for 25
3 for 35
4 for 45
5 for 55
etc...

Does that count like: 25 for 2 Metallica shirts....or....25 for a 1 SOAD and 1 Metallica?
Quote by Green RATM Day
Does that count like: 25 for 2 Metallica shirts....or....25 for a 1 SOAD and 1 Metallica?

yeah you can mix and match.
So if u wanted 2 metallica shirts it would be 25. If u wanted 1 metallica 1 soad, it would still be 25.
I ONLY accept paypal and will ship to a CONFIRMED shipping address.
Shipping to Canada will be a tad bit more.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
I ONLY accept paypal and will ship to a CONFIRMED shipping address.
Shipping to Canada will be a tad bit more.

I dont have a paypal account thing....if I tell you where I live could you still tell me the amount for shipping...I really want 3 shirts
pretty much all of the ones i listed + rage against the machine and elvis and other miscellaneous shirts that i will list a bit later. I have several different styles of each band and some are limited to particular sizes so if you'd like to make an order or see which shirt is available in your size, let me know.
Quote by Green RATM Day
I dont have a paypal account thing....if I tell you where I live could you still tell me the amount for shipping...I really want 3 shirts

how would you pay?
Parents probly have an account, so I would get them to pay, but there not her right now.

Could you still tell me if I told you? That way I know if it's worth my time to ask them.

OH! 4 shirts! Metallica, SOAD, RATM, and Slayer
Quote by Green RATM Day
Parents probly have an account, so I would get them to pay, but there not her right now.

Could you still tell me if I told you? That way I know if it's worth my time to ask them.

OH! 4 shirts! Metallica, SOAD, RATM, and Slayer

If anybody is interested, please private message me with the specifics you want answered, or ask general questions here.
Quote by rajandmaria
how many do u have in total? can i buy the lot?

yes you can, i have about 65 shirts available in the lot right now, what are you offering?
what do u want for them? dont ask me what i will offer. anyone who asks me that gets a silly answer.
do u want to trade for guitars?
what sizes are the sgirts, bands,etc
whare are u based?
Quote by dviv17
Hey, could you let me know what you have of the bands I listed above?

private message me with the specific bands you want to know and ill send u a pic.
Any Steely Dan or Dire Straits?
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
do you live in america and do you accept money orders? i'm very interested.

i live in new york and yes, i accept money orders.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
do you live in america and do you accept money orders? i'm very interested.

since you live in queens, i live in Brooklyn, we can meet up in Manhattan if youd be interested.