Page 1 of 4
http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=1279

scroll down and check out some new ones. Gonna give the Blackheart boys some competition shortly! New heads & combos look interesting - not sure about them Icab colors but the new Epis are comin!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Epiphone Valve Junior and now Valve Senior....

I can't wait for the inevitable release of the Valve Middle-Aged...

EDIT: WTH... Bright fluorescent colors belong on Ibanez guitars not Epiphone amps...
I'm interested to see what these are like inside. Might be another modder's dream.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by T!AN
Epiphone Valve Junior and now Valve Senior....

I can't wait for the inevitable release of Valve Middle-Aged...

Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Cool.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
How many watts is it? Is it like the Valve Standard that they discontinued, or is it like the Blues Custom, but in head form?

That looks like a few new amps to me. Something like a VJ with three knobs, the larger head (the VS?), and what looks like a matching combo.

Hmmm....
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
i guess this is a responce to the blackhearts sudenly kicking their arse in availability of different models of amps. these should be cool. hopefully a little cheaper (in price) than the blackheart.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by slatsmania

That looks like a few new amps to me. Something like a VJ with three knobs, the larger head (the VS?), and what looks like a matching combo.

Hmmm....

Yeah, it looks like a Valve Standard. I don't know if they are renaming and revamping the Valve Standard into a head and different combo, or if they are the Valve Special in head form. Either way, I look forward to trying one out.
Quote by T!AN
I can't wait for the inevitable release of the Valve Middle-Aged.

if it starts turning grey i've heard theres a mid-life crisis mod you can do to that model
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I _NEED_ the pink one to mach my VJ combo amp. lol
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
talk in the Epi forums is a 15 watter and possibly a 30 or 40 watt... just guesses so far as Epi is keeping the lid on it so far. We need a report from NAMM. Hopefully SOON. Reverb and an EQ section would be oh so nice - screw all the digital DSP stuff.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Can't wait to try one out. Looks pretty cool, way cooler than Blackheart.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by strangedogs
talk in the Epi forums is a 15 watter and possibly a 30 or 40 watt... just guesses so far as Epi is keeping the lid on it so far. We need a report from NAMM. Hopefully SOON. Reverb and an EQ section would be oh so nice - screw all the digital DSP stuff.

Seriously.

That's why I'm planning on getting the Blues Custom.
Quote by mcrfobtai
those look amazing. I suddenly am rethinking my C30. :O

Yeah, I played a Classic 30 with full intentions of deciding on that. Then I played the Delta Blues, and it had more of what I wanted. Then I played the Epi Valve Standard and the Blues Custom and was blown away.

Not for everyone, but excellent blues amps. I love the Epi sound.
*hugs his Epi Standard*

I was beginning to worry about what I would do if my Epi ever decided to go kablooie...

Now I know. Heck, might just get one to give the old girl some company!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
a built-in attenuator would be oh so nice too...
I hope Marshall will wake up instead of keep making the MGs.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by strangedogs
a built-in attenuator would be oh so nice too...

Well, the Blues Custom and the So Cal 50 both have half power modes.
Are you friggin' serious?

I JUST bought a VJ on Friday.

I do love it, though. And, I'll probably end up getting it modded.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Jestersage
I hope Marshall will wake up instead of keep making the MGs.

Unfortunately, Marshall is probably making more money on their MG series than any other amp they've ever built. You could probably go as far as to say the MG is probably one of the most popular amplifiers ever produced......taking advantage of people is big businesses game...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Marshall will milk all the money they can get out of the MG. I will say though they must have a very good marketing team.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by imgooley
Well, the Blues Custom and the So Cal 50 both have half power modes.

Still pretty fricken loud. 15w= 1/2 as loud as 150w.
Quote by slatsmania

Hmmm....

I expect the Valve Seniors will be the ones with the three knobs on, because they already have the Valve Standards.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
At Epi Forums they reckon the 3-knob amp is a Valve Junior Plus (VJ with 3 knobs (presumably tone + something else, maybe gain?) and a standby, and the wider head is the Valve Senior... Looks like they are gonna do it as head&cab and a 1x12 combo. It looks as if the Valve Senior, if that is what it is, is likely gonna have a pair of power tubes so it's not gonna be the same as the Blues Custom which they obviously still have on sale. I'd guess at either an 18watt (2xEL84) or a pair of 6L6s.
Quote by timi_hendrix
I expect the Valve Seniors will be the ones with the three knobs on, because they already have the Valve Standards.

The Valve Standards had been discontinued some time ago.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Then I'd assume the Valve Senior will be an 18w amp to fill the gap in the market from the Valve Standard, the chassis looks the right size. Hopefully it'll be two-channel without the crappy DFX, and the valve Junior Plus will replace the Valve Special.
Yeah, these look like cool amps. But to be honest, i'm more excited for the arrival of the BH killer ant.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by shredhead22
if it starts turning grey i've heard theres a mid-life crisis mod you can do to that model

hahahaha excellent!

this is interesting, anyway. not too sure about the brightly-coloured ones, though. o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
this is interesting, anyway. not too sure about the brightly-coloured ones, though. o_O

+1

i personally like the competition for blackheart...best thing we could get out of it is two competetively low priced great amps

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by gregs1020
Very interesting, does anyone know when these will be hitting the stores?
Probably when people push them over.
Quote by slatsmania

Hmmm....

thats probably the valve middle-aged that T!AN was talking about

interesting how they seem to have started doing different colours...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by MrCarrot
Probably when people push them over.

LOL I did not see that coming. Thanks.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Nice. I always thought "If only the VJ had more versatility and control I'd get it as a practise amp..."

Now I can justify my GAS.
^ just don't assume it'll be all that more versatile. I know i tried the peavey valveking royal 8, and granted it was a bit more versatile, but nothing major... i could be wrong, but it'd be worth trying first.

Quote by hendriko
+1

i personally like the competition for blackheart...best thing we could get out of it is two competetively low priced great amps

indeed. the more there are, the better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 1 of 4