Page 1 of 2
Post videos that fail here! I can't wait to shake my head at these videos in disapproval!

here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EILffJrfkw
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
im waiting for someone to find nexteynate's youtube channel and post his vids
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
Quote by Leadhead3225
im waiting for someone to find nexteynate's youtube channel and post his vids

umm...I already posted one of my vids...

oh and to RPGoof: not anymore than this one and this thread isn't even "about" that video. I was hoping people would post more vids like it though.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
theres the one where the Queens of the Stone Age are performing at an outdoor venue and this guy starts heckling them. the singer starts whippin out some elementary schoolyard trash talk. i lost all of my respect for them.

nvm, there never was any.
Quote by GeekInThePink

Most fail ever. Check out the responses too!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by dudius
theres the one where the Queens of the Stone Age are performing at an outdoor venue and this guy starts heckling them. the singer starts whippin out some elementary schoolyard trash talk. i lost all of my respect for them.

nvm, there never was any.

this?
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
hhahaa, what did vincent745 do to piss off UG, i guess i missed that....
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by riffermadness25

I actually thought that was really really funny. Maybe it's because I'm like half asleep.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Page 1 of 2