Hello everyone, I'm a new member here on the UG forums. Basically I come to you all with a request that you listen to this piece I'm working on and critique it for me. What I'm wanting to know is if the progression of the song works, or if it doesn't. I've been screwing around on guitar for about 3 and a half years, I have okay technical ability but my goal is to get my songwriting capabilities up to par. I know almost no theory.

Well, here's the link to the song. It's not long. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

http://files.filefront.com/Podeys+R...;/fileinfo.html
Wrong forum. Put in Riffs and Recordings
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

you need to fix your link. right now it just goes to the filefront main page
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Alright fella you did well to find S+L Techniques but this isn't the place to get feedback on the actual song. This part of the forum is used to help people write it, not tell them what they think of the finished article.

You need to re-post this in Riffs and Recordings forum, found just below S+L on the main forum list. Before you do post it there, be sure to read the rules to avoid it getting closed.

peACE
THW
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.