What are your favorite forums? I know that many of you are UG loyalists but personally I would have to say I like the mtbr forums better even though I spend more time here. What's your forum choice?
UG is enough for me. Can't be bothered to waste more time sitting in front of the computer.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
SS.org is very cool.

Harmony Central is brilliant because the mods just don't give a shit. Theres are threads about asses in the Electric Guitar forum and nobody cares... and the weird thing is, the forum still runs smoothly. I don't think I've ever seen a closed thread there, trolling is a way of life.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jun 23, 2008,
Mostly UG for me.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Basically only UG.
Some band forums from time to time.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
UG always. I dont think i'm a member of any other forum, unless youtube counts.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
clanib.fxfi.net was great, local video game clan. unfortunately it merged with another clan and stuff, so now its all at bigraplan.com
The only forum I frequent regularly is UG. I have a few gaming forums that I go to every once in a while, and Harmony Central is great fun, but I'm not a regular or anything.

...and I also frequent /b/
I've tried to leave The Pit, but I never feel comfortable enough in other forums. So I just use UG.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
UG. I sometimes check out a Manga forum but there're even more kids there than here. I only really used them when I was banned from UG and now I'm not my post rate there has drastically declined.
Ug
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Edgeoftheworld.net, it's a private forum, invite only, it's for sharing music and general music chit chat.
UG, an Arsenal website for unsavoury types, and a forum about football casualism (is that even a word?)
UG, onrpg, techzone
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I only access UG mostly, but I use guitarchaos for backing tracks and I sometimes enter in their monthly competition, this month I put my Far Beyond the Sun cover.
UG of course

Also Metal-realm.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?