I know how to slow down songs in Windows Media Player, but it isn't very good. The worst part, however, is that it won't play my iTunes songs (m4a).

Does anyone know of a good program that will read iTunes format and slow them down? Thanks!
Quote by Luizza69
...and your coming to Electric guitar forum why?

I would assume he wants to slow it down to play along with it, whcih sounds like it belongs here to me.

Sorry TS I don't know of a program that does that, only those CD player things that do it.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
lololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololv
Quote by ANTHRAX†
lololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololv

I reported it.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by ANTHRAX†

What the ****?

Anyway, you can do it with Audacity, which is a free program. Look it up.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.