the song ginger ale in my profile
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
WoW, lol that really was awesome, and the keyboards were especially nice

I have to agree with James about the intro, but skipping that notion after it really felt to me more like a power metal song with the faster sequences of p.m. Mmm don't rely on me to try and guess what genre it could fit into lol

All I can say is I can leave this comment feeling jealous -_- :P

C4C? just take a look at my sig if you care ot take a gander at it XD
i must agree with the other comments, its pretty amazing. its very diverse, constant change does not bore the listener, which is important in intrumentals. this song actually reminds me of james_Het_Rules stuff. and that is a compliment..

i really like the 3:40 section its very laid back and comfortable.

great song overall

crit mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=892519

edit- just read James_het_rules comment... i have nothing else to say
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Last edited by Ardie12 at Jun 23, 2008,
One complaint.

Make the lead louder, Its not very audible over the heavy riffs.
for the guitars my set up was

Schecter hellraiser 7 /w EMG 707s-> Maxon OD808 -> Line 6 spider 2 direct out -> Maudio thingy -> cool edit pro

all the other instruments were done with fruity loops. For the drums i used the fruity loops samples for all the cymbals except the hi hat which is a sample of my friend playing a hi hat. and then for the bass drum, snare drum, and toms i used samples which i downloaded from the forum on andy sneaps website

thanks for all the positive comments guys i really appreciate them im gna crit your guys stuff in just a second
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Quote by metalmaster362
for the guitars my set up was

Schecter hellraiser 7 /w EMG 707s-> Maxon OD808 -> Line 6 spider 2 direct out -> Maudio thingy -> cool edit pro

all the other instruments were done with fruity loops. For the drums i used the fruity loops samples for all the cymbals except the hi hat which is a sample of my friend playing a hi hat. and then for the bass drum, snare drum, and toms i used samples which i downloaded from the forum on andy sneaps website

thanks for all the positive comments guys i really appreciate them im gna crit your guys stuff in just a second

That sounded a LOT more professional than what you just listed there. Makes me want to put my M-Audio thingy to work with the Marshall MG15
Quote by Avedas
That sounded a LOT more professional than what you just listed there. Makes me want to put my M-Audio thingy to work with the Marshall MG15

you need to tweak all of the stuff to find a good sound but its possible, i recorded three tracks of rhythm guitars two panned hard left and hard right and one in the middle with a slighty lower volume. usually the one in the middle has less highs and less mids and more bass whil the side ones have more hgh end and mids. it also helps to use two different amp models it makes ur sound fatter when u do that
I have to keep that in mind, I'v always tried working with panning, but it still leaves something desirable (liek an amp... hah..) but I'm gonna try and keep in mind what it was ya said, On mine everything is simply just too harsh and I bloated everything with wacked out EQ's and compression lol, a temp fix, if it could even be called THAT :P