I need help quick! My girlfriend keeps making sexist comments about guys like:

' manddaaa! ' says:
their penis's. (their second heads) its what they think with (thats what my mommy told me)
jen: says:
LMAO
thats exactly what mine told me to lmaolmaolmao!
and its so true
i always tell joey he needs to think with the other head xdlmao

and:

manddaaa! ' says:
me and jen both agree that men are horny little "critters" and cant help it, but are sexy . so we cant help it either
' manddaaa! ' says:
so be blessed you're abouslutly gorgeous
' manddaaa! ' says:
and if you werent a slut. youi'd be perfect. and well..being perfect..isnt perfect. being flawed is perfect, cause then you always know that you arnt the best

ya... anyways!!! i need help with some major sexist comments about women to combat them! we MUST win this war, men!!!

ill be updating the thread with convo segments! helpp!!

/epicpleaforhelp
Whilst it is true that some men act as they are saying, a lot of men also do not. Some WOMEN act like that, some do not.

There are good and bad people of every gender, race, sexuality etc etc

Deal with it?

/thread
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
"Jen" needs to be cockslapped.

LMAO
lmaolmaolmao!
xdlmao

Oh my god.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I have a high IQ.
I think with my penis.
Therefore...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
if my girlfriend typed stuff like that i would probably dump her and then figure out what was wrong with me in the first place
if my girlfriend talked like that she wouldnt be my girlfriend for a long time after lol

girls are the biggest, hugest, whatever adjective of greatness hypocrites on the history of the universe

tell her to go back in the kitchen or into bed lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
It pisses me off when girls are always like 'All guys are the same.' Or 'All guys want is sex.'

It's not true.

Gay guys don't think like that.
All your base are belong to us.
ok well its not your fault guys preaty much gave themself's that reputation,my most recent ex usualy dates for like a week,but she gave me 3 and she just has alot of trust isues w/ guys,(her firsst dad was abusive) and i dont blame her and i no that allot of us are assholes im not.
Personally i think you just want attention...

But maybe your woman is just lost, they aren't very good navigators, guide her to the kitchen.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I usually make sure my girl knows that before we go out, women are inferior to men/ belong in the kitchen/ are used by me only for the b00000bies.

I act like its a joke but any time she says something to piss me off, she gets a lecture on how she shouldnt be giving me an attitude.
Just tell her to shut up and get in the kitchen. That being said if you want a joke...

Why don't women need drivers licenses? Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
I usually make sure my girl knows that before we go out, women are inferior to men/ belong in the kitchen/ are used by me only for the b00000bies.

I act like its a joke but any time she says something to piss me off, she gets a lecture on how she shouldnt be giving me an attitude.

you sound like a real asshole. the way i see it women can say or do what the **** they want to.it aint up to you to give them a lecture on what they should do or say.
Eh, TS needs to be a man,

just enjoy the fact she's willing to f*ck you and get over it
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Women were made to be the kitchen otherwise there wouldn't already be eggs and milk in their bodies.
Quote by Stratocaster88
beyondthegrave is a TRAITOR!!!!

nah man ive seen **** like that alot and it useually ends up the the guy beatin on a chick man. ive seen it happen alot. it starts out with a guy tellin a chick dont talk to me like that or some **** then the next time you see them shes got a black eye or bruised up. i would like to ****in beat the **** out of guys like that but i figure if it done that the girl would end up gettin beat worse.
Basically tell her to get in the kitchen. Now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
no man can ever escape the front lines of the War of the Sexes. they will take your penis and put it on a spear in front of their castle for all men to see. don't be a fool.
Quote by Stratocaster88
beyondthegrave is a TRAITOR!!!!

Oh no, he treats women better than this other guy, what an ass

Good on him for treating ladies as equals.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Sounds like both their mums fell for the jackass' like most women do, who later screwed them over when they got fat.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'm going to quote a great man, 10 e-cookies for reference.

" Men only have enough blood to work 1 thing, and that thing is either their brain or their penis. When one thing is working the other goes dead. "

pwnt threadz\
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Plaxico1717
Women were made to be the kitchen otherwise there wouldn't already be eggs and milk in their bodies.

SIGGED!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Grow some balls?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, my head isn't big enough to put my brain, so it has to go SOMEWHERE...

Damn you! i was going to say that.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Tell her not to take the PC into the Kitchen.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲