peavey transtube bandit (not most recent version) or the roland cube 60?
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
The cube for versatility or the peavey for the rock/metal tone.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
wat if you want to use a pedal board with the amp which one would do best
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Price range, styles you want to play, planned usage?
If you're running pedals, i'd go for the Peavey.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
mostly at home practice but some small gigs at like at a small bar and a restraunt, they have pa's if needed and i play classic rock, blues, and a tiny bit of metal, also i like to use pedals and the cube already has affects on it which takes up a lot of the price
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

Quote by mcrfobtai
Cube rocks. ^You don't need pedals with the cube!
Sorry

yeah but u cant adjust the effects on it you can only make them more noticable or less noticable
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

Quote by soundfx444
mostly at home practice but some small gigs at like at a small bar and a restraunt, they have pa's if needed and i play classic rock, blues, and a tiny bit of metal, also i like to use pedals and the cube already has affects on it which takes up a lot of the price

If you play those genres, but still want an SS amp, get a Valvetronix.

Though I would suggest a Epi Valve Standard or a Crate V16 over that, especially if you want to use pedals. One trick ponies, but that trick is damned good.

By metal, I'm assuming you mean classic metal tones, a la Maiden, Metallica, Black Sabbath?

The Cube is thin and cold imo. People say it has good high gain channels, but I like the Valvetronix better for medium/low gain and cleans.