We just finished recording our first song. I'm pretty excited about it. I know it's nothing big but I'm kind of pumped because a local college radio station has put it into medium rotation. Our name is Idle Will Kill. We don't have a myspace or any photo's or anything yet but this just got done today. I know there's a seperate forum for this but not many people chill there and I'd rather get your guys' opinion on it anyways. The song's called "Imagery Rehearsal." I sing and play guitar and write most of it. This song is based off of three reoccurring nightmares I had as a little kid. I hope you enjoy.

http://boomp3.com/listen/171flcnm5_9/imagery-rehearsal

EDIT: lyrics...

breathe in and walk; these gifts you bear mid-battle are more than enough
distracting and unaware of your intentions; so who's side do you think you're on?
frightened and concentrated on time; accomodated by blank faces that stand in line
igniting the panic in my mind; reciprocated is the scorn and the strikes

i can see the coldness of our breath; or maybe its the smoke from our cigarettes
spit stars at the concrete floor; i don't know who i am anymore

who have you come to replace? i think i know but i'm too scared to say it
and where could she have gone? the sofa's empty and her favorite show is on
confused as family's on the line; basket of laundry from which i lay and watch the crime
the setting is welcoming i hope; furthest from comely is your breath and your eyes

i can see the coldness of our breath; or maybe its the smoke from our cigarettes

far, that's where i've been; and how the hell did i get here again?
and your not scared but if you were i'd understand it 'cause i am
culminant forever more; you look silly underneat the light in the middle of the floor
get on the bed, get on your knees and i'll show you what there's left to pray for

Last edited by IdleWillKill at Jun 23, 2008,