I bought some gold dunlop strap locks for my Sheraton and I am looking at the manual right now (I am throwing away some trash in my room) and I realized that it said that it is very important to lubricate my strap locks, how do I go about doing this? WD40? Does anyone else do this?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

this is the first i've heard of it....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
woah, lubricate what now?

lol jk, and i don't know why you'd have to lubricate them, unless you want your strap to slide around a lot O.o
dude **** no man nobody does that atleast i dont. its just cause sometimes that **** can clog up and make it weaker but dude after you lock it on just tug it a little bit and then if it doesent pop out then your fine. ive never lubricated my straplocks and ive been using the same ones for 3 years. but if you wanted to all you would have to do is put so kind of oil you could use WD40 or olive oil or some **** and just grease the little ball beads that connect to your guitar
Quote by MexXxicanSeafoo
sounds kinky........

My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
I use WD-40 and clean mine about every 8-9 months or so, because if I don't there's a risk of them jamming up.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
mhm seems like i should READ manuals some time...

my straplocks (dunlop)...never liked them - i guess that i never lubricated them is the problem, since they dont open and close that easily anymore

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009