Yes, another "which amp" thread to enlighten your day. Simply put, I dont know which of the 2 amps I should get. I play Waking the cadaver, Slipknot, As Blood Runs Black, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall... All heavly drop C/B stuff. Anybody want to shed some light on the subject? Which would be the best for me?
Thanks!
Last edited by Ben12321 at Jun 24, 2008,
Any other Sugestions for other amps around the 700$ price rance would be greatly appreciated.
6262- brootalz

333xl- versitilitizors

So if you only want brootalz, 6262
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
I'd suggest the 6262, but I think this amp is pretty versitile, unlike the guy above me.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
6262 is more br00talz than you'll ever need and you can get good cleans with a chorus pedal so I agree with sjones. 6262 is the better amp IMO.
333 imo sounds more burtal than 6262
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by sjones
I'd suggest the 6262, but I think this amp is pretty versitile, unlike the guy above me.

Yes, but the 333XL is more versatile since it has 3 channels (as opposed to 2). I'd say 6262 too. But you can get good enough cleans even without a chorus pedal.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Agreed, the cleans are pretty nice actually. But for playing the brutal stuff, the 6262 is boss
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge