Never get banned from this forum, check out Unlike UG you will never get banned this is a new site in need of members and tabs we would love to have you and hate to lose you, so dont worry about getting banned for the LOL WUT pear or just for having fun, bring some tabs and help us grow
It's funny because he won't care if he gets banned from here. I say we hack into his computer and make UG his homepage instead.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
ditch the likes of UG?!?! F*ck you and your site, we go BIG or go HOME. you sir, should go HOME.

so now UG has to worry about terrorists? what's next....
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by blues_rocker
It's funny because he won't care if he gets banned from here. I say we hack into his computer and make UG his homepage instead.

well, i realize he did not advertise a competing forum necessarily but nontheless.

there are folks out there smart enough to create static IP addresses and/or hijacking someone elses wireless broadband for example and then creating a new user name and then coming in here to get a rise out of people.

it is a waste of time and BS.

so for those that wonder why the RULES are so tight around here - this is a good example.
^exactly. these rules were made for a reason. this is a great explanation of why.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
And he's lying too, Moe got banned from there in like 5 minutes.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.