well i would really like to learn, and the youtube videos dont do **** lol

so has anyone got some real advice for someone trying to learn how to exhale scream?

i can pig squeel but i cant ****en exhale scream

hope someone can help!

regards,
wil
Buy the Zen of Screaming 1 and 2.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i know theres an advice thread(specifically for screaming) floating around here somewhere, hang on a sec while i find it

edit: well, heres all that i can find, its audio on someones profile, click the link under how to scream/growl

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610558&highlight=how+to+properly+scream
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Last edited by used123 at Jun 24, 2008,
Im pretty sure its called the growling thread, or something along the lines, it's in the metal forums I believe.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
It also helps to sound angry while screaming. If you're having trouble sounding angry just picture Hitler parking in a handicap space while idling his Hummer for 2 hours incorporating racial slurs into Helen Keller jokes.
i can't pig squeel lol,
but i'm a metal vocalist for sum bands..
exhaling your talking more like a shriek or a growl? the growl is more of a guttral vocal its from your diaphram NOT YOUR THROAT that'll kill it shriek i dont really know how to describe how to do it, it more comes natural for me, what i dont get is how i can scream with water in my mouth thats all like wtf.. lol

but yeah.. go from the diaphram
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by pwrmax
It also helps to sound angry while screaming. If you're having trouble sounding angry just picture Hitler parking in a handicap space while idling his Hummer for 2 hours incorporating racial slurs into Helen Keller jokes.

sounds like a flashback peter would have in family guy