Dunno why, but it really pisses me off when people spell words wrong. Not typos, because they're accidental, but when someone knows they're unsure of the spelling. I mean you're on the internet ffs! You can just put your mangled attempt into google and it'll come up with the right spelling. How hard is that?!
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
you started your post with the word 'dunno'

hate
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Highbinder
Dunno why, but it really pisses me off when people spell words wrong. Not typos, because they're accidental, but when someone knows they're unsure of the spelling. I mean you're on the internet ffs! You can just put your mangled attempt into google and it'll come up with the right spelling. How hard is that?!

Don't know.
Quote by lateraluspiral
you started your post with the word 'dunno'

hate

Congratulations, you missed my point entirely.

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
rofl

I agree, yet I don't care either.
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
your example with google...proof that you don't need to know how to spell to use the internet
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Highbinder
Congratulations, you missed my point entirely.

congradulationsssss suck a dick!

there was a grammar/spelling/whatever thread already today, and tons before that

searchbar plz
There is a spell checker on private messages, not sure why there isn't one on the forums. I agree with you, but some people are just lazy.

-The Grammar Nazi

BTW don't attempt to enlighten people on this website, they just get pissed off.
Quote by Guitarpilot
There is a spell checker on private messages, not sure why there isn't one on the forums. I agree with you, but some people are just lazy.

-The Grammar Nazi

BTW don't attempt to enlighten people on this website, they just get pissed off.

We can't all be 17 year old fully fledged pilots though, can we?
Quote by soulflyV
We can't all be 17 year old fully fledged pilots though, can we?

Guess not, especially if you live in Australia. Ouch! Way to get off topic, again.
I'm probably the only one here, but I don't find these remarks that purposefully try to exemplify the thread starter's point funny.
Quote by Dwardom
d0 y00 m1nd 1f 1 typ3 l1k3 th1s??1???one??!!

Go ahead. I doubt you have the motivation to keep posting like that. I guess we'll find out

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
That's why you should all get Firefox. It has a spell checker, and it underlines a misspelled word with red, just like MS Word.

/notadvertisement
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i understand it for a text message, but for extended IM conversations, ill only go as far as 'lol' until i put up an away message saying im "chilling elsewhere"
Quote by vzeke
here is one for you, HARDEN THE **** UP.

Just like Metapod? AWESOME!

Quote by brandon369852
That's why you should all get Firefox. It has a spell checker, and it underlines a misspelled word with red, just like MS Word.

/notadvertisement

Firefox 3 FTW! Sorry, sort of off topic.
i dnot konw waht u iz taalkin baot! ma speelin n gremmar i dnot noes wut u meen, i liek dnot haev tmie ot speelcheek ma wards os etg oat o ma intrenetz NAO!

(God that was hard.)
*an epic mistake does not condone the intentional misspelling of any word at ANY time.)

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562