Page 1 of 2
I love those shoes. Only the high top ones tho. The low top ones depending on the type usually make your feet look really big.

Anyone else love them?
I f**king hate them with a passion. Personally I think they look stupid, and they're annoying as all f**k when a friend is wearing them and you want to go somewhere. They take 20 frigging minutes to put on. Half the time I start driving away beacuse they take too long, so they have to run to get in the car.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
i like them, i have a couple pairs. they're one of the few shoes that you can still wear even after they're beat to hell
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by Set-Abominae
I f**king hate them with a passion. Personally I think they look stupid, and they're annoying as all f**k when a friend is wearing them and you want to go somewhere. They take 20 frigging minutes to put on. Half the time I start driving away beacuse they take too long, so they have to run to get in the car.

yeah that makes sense
Quote by Copilot911
They are just a trend now, everyone thinks if you wear chucks you are cool.

depends on where you live. in my area its all about vans.
My Rig
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
I think they're pretty comfy, but you have to replace the soles after not too long though.

I don't know. wearing any sort of shoe that isn't high-top style makes me feel funny.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i like em but i dont like when people with huge feet wear them... cuz they make their feet look humongerous.

mine arent huge so i wear them without problemos
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Quote by Set-Abominae

thats why i wear low tops
My Rig
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
i like them, and i dont wear them just because i think they make me cool. i like the look, and i find them to be extremely comfortable. for someone with flat feet like me, they are amazing.
I hate high tops. Love low-tops. Got a pair myself

Green hunny.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I think they're called "Triple Deuces" or something, but I have these converse basketball shoes that have lasted me for like, 2 years. Great shoes, but holy s**T, Chuck Taylors look like clown shoes on me.
Quote by Set-Abominae

Eh I wear my really loose and never tie them so they are like slip-ons for me. They're alright shoes...kinda comfy but suckass for running in or anything similar in my opinion. And they look decent I suppose. I do however have a pair of etnies that are nice.
Quote by Copilot911
They are just a trend now, everyone thinks if you wear chucks you are cool.

Yeah that's why people have been constantly buying them ever since they first came out.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by daytripper75
i like them, and i dont wear them just because i think they make me cool. i like the look, and i find them to be extremely comfortable. for someone with flat feet like me, they are amazing.

+1. discovered them a few years ago, only shoe i'll ever wear again.
I love converse... I literally wore them every school day for a year (a couple different pairs)
I love converse. Other than a brown pair a vans that I wear with brown clothes (don't want to clash, bitches!) I only wear chucks and flip flops. I have a few really badass pairs and a few just solid color ones for matching. Some people look ridiculous in converse, and I don't like a few of the styles/colors in them, but overall they are an amazing shoe.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by primusfan
i'm actually buying these soon:

Primusfan, you are my new hero. Fair trade FTW. I'm getting a pair of those as soon as my old shoes wear out.

I find it kind of ironic how people wear converses and thing they're all punk and cool and stuff. Not bad shoes all in all, but they're owned by Nike. Sweatshops FTL.
kill all humans
Love 'em. Got 3 pairs. 1 low, that I never wear, 2 high.
I wear them so loose they're like slippers. Hell comfy.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Last edited by t3gan at Jun 24, 2008,
I've been wearing chucks everyday for three years.
They're comfortable, I like the look, and they last pretty long, the more shot to hell they are, the more comfortable they are.
I do agree that when people with big feet wear them, they look like clown shoes, though.
And they tend to be a pain in the ass to lace up and tie...but the comfort beats that out.
Chucks are THE original Hi-Top shoe i suppose, probably not.... but they are just really popular and always were...

but, I hate wearing shoes that cheerleaders wear...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I'm cool with Converse,tho they don't usually last long enough if ur gonna compare them with nike or adidas sneakers.. But for the price its worth every penny
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Quote by Vos
But you said you had 2 pairs? I count 3?

Ooops, typo.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
I like mine cuz they match my clothes well, and for what the guy said about them taking forever to get on i can understand that, but mine dont take long for me to get on, they take longer to get off haha. But yeah, I really dont care for trends I just like the shoes.
Yeah, thier awsome...I love the high-tops more then anything
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

I like 'em. I have one pair that my dad wore in the 70's - they're beat senseless and look quite sexy.
I've been looking for some of the Stars n' Bars ones, but ebay hasn't been delivering recently.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
I have 3 pairs... black hi-tops, black low cut, and the pair I just bought a couple months ago:

heck yes.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by Hambonicus
I have 3 pairs... black hi-tops, black low cut, and the pair I just bought a couple months ago:

heck yes.

!!!!

I want those. I NEED those.
I dig them. I have some navy blue ones that I like and I had some Orange and Black ones before that. Plus I have some of these brown and orange One Stars which are pretty cool.

but

Low Tops > High Tops
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Chuck Taylor wearing low self-esteemers. (a cookie goes to whoever knows what thats from)
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Page 1 of 2