im lookin to install a ground neon kit on my car, a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, something like this. are they easy enough to do yourself, with no car modifying experience? ive got plenty of tools and ive worked on cars before, change oil, replace hoses, replace a window, ect.
Please don't do it, unless you wanna be the laughing stock of the car world. Neons are so dumb.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
They're illegal in Nebraska, and should be everywhere.

If it comes with an instruction booklet, just use that. If not, take it in.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
You should be ok doing it if you have some experience. My friend put his on, and he's a giant tool. So you should be fine.

That being said....neon kits = about as cool as yur mommy dressin' ya.
So you're a dude and you drive a Tiburon? I have heard lots of advice similar to this in the GG&A forum and I think it holds lots of value here (although Im gonna change a word for the sake of this thread); save your money and invest in a better car.
those things were cool for about the brief 2 months while fast and the furious was out

and with those your pretty much screaming "HEY COPS! LOOK AT ME!"

spend your money on the engine and make it a sleeper
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Am I the only one who thinks the neon underglow looks cool?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon

I used to when I was in middle school.

But the glow sorta looks like the lights of a police car, and then I get all paranoid and crash..and it's a distraction.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by LuthierofTexas
So you're a dude and you drive a Tiburon? I have heard lots of advice similar to this in the GG&A forum and I think it holds lots of value here (although Im gonna change a word for the sake of this thread); save your money and invest in a better car.

whats wrong with a Tiburon? i love it
Quote by MedicreDemon

yes
don't get neons unless you're a massive douche. If you are indeed a d-bag, you should definitely do it. Then we can all see you coming.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
don't get neons unless you're a massive douche. If you are indeed a d-bag, you should definitely do it. Then we can all see you coming.

That basically sums up people who have neon kits.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
OR, you could buy a new guitar. You know, maybe buy something useful.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Neons dont go under your car. They go with High class in-car audio installs. No one will think you look cooler in an unmodified Hyundai just because you have shiny lights underneath it.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.