Page 1 of 2
It was earlier today but I was too busy to post it until tonight.

Anyway basically what happened was I as on my lunch break today so I drove to Burger King for a quick lunch.

As I was driving I was listening to Linkin Park (Shut up, I only like a few songs) and I stopped at a red light. By the time I stopped at the red light I was at the part of the song 'one step closer' where it's the breakdown and he was all 'SHUT UP!!!!' yadda yadda. Anyway it was a long red light so during that part in the song a policeman pulled on the lane beside me. I looked to mmy right, he turned his head, smiled, and flashed the devil horns real quick and took off. Man I was never so confused in my life...RIGHT when I saw him pull up on the right lane I figured he was going to yell at me to turn it down or something but it was the complete opposite - one of the coolers days of my life for sure.
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Some cops are cool. Some are douchebags. I was just playing guitar all innocently and a bike cop came and told me to turn down...

I've never met a police officer like that. But I have met some teachers and stuff who talk about drugs and stuff.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by leave-it-alone
They actually have some heavy stuff.

*hands flame shield*
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by leave-it-alone

They HAD some heavy stuff.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by leave-it-alone

Yeah, if you're a girl!

Cool, nonetheless.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
im seariously 50/50 on cops/Gordys..
some are cool but others yea .. obviously are assholes
I'm a huge fan of metal, trust me. It's not Real heavy stuff but they do have some rocking tunes.

Btw I like their new stuff better than their old, out-dated nu-metal stuff.
Quote by leave-it-alone

As I was driving I was listening to Linkin Park (Shut up, I only like a few songs).

You can like as many songs as you like, don't care what other people think.

*sticks on Lionel Ritchie*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by leave-it-alone

What world do you live in? A world where Ozzy Osbourne is friends with the Jonas Brothers?
Quote by Aussieloco
What world do you live in? A world where Ozzy Osbourne is friends with the Jonas Brothers?

What the hell are Jonas Brothers?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by deadkenedy
What the hell are Jonas Brothers?

These guys.

Adored by tons of preteen girls all over North America.

Not my cup of tea, if you ask me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Stay in the dark. You're much, much better off.

Too late.
That's cool I guess... Yea, my boss likes metal and it's pretty weird. It's awesome though cuz we work at tech staff for my university, and it turns out he's been a techy for a bunch of metal bands and stuff. Like the real deal black metal stuff... and he's gonna fix my amp fo' free! It's pretty cool cuz we pull out the horns randomly and no one knows wtf is going on lol
You guys are lucky if half of your cops are cool like someone said. You're also lucky if some or any of your cops are cool. In my city cops are ridiculously bad. All crooked.

Especially when you're punks like my friends and I.
Quote by leave-it-alone

I loled
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by Doppelgänger
These guys.

Adored by tons of preteen girls all over North America.

Not my cup of tea, if you ask me.

Too late.

Hey atleast it's not Hannah Montana. She's worse than goatse. TS, that's kinda cool my uncle gives the metal horns to people alot.
The other day I was listening to Coldplay really loud in the car with my mom on the way to visit my grandparents and an angry looking black guy pulled up next to us. Both our windows were open and the guy shouted, "That is a beautiful song! Just amazing!" over Chris Martin's piano swirlings.

I was pretty flabbergasted.
Quote by stringmagician
The other day I was listening to Coldplay really loud in the car with my mom on the way to visit my grandparents and an angry looking black guy pulled up next to us. Both our windows were open and the guy shouted, "That is a beautiful song! Just amazing!" over Chris Martin's piano swirlings.

Lol. I usually get teased when I listen to coldplay
Quote by stringmagician

Quote by stringmagician

Oh my God I believe the world is coming to an end...
Quote by Aussieloco
Oh my God I believe the world is coming to an end...

Not only that, but one year at summer camp I was playing guitar for some people, and the one black kid in the entire camp came up to me and said, "Hey do you know any Coldplay?"

I think there's a conspiracy.
Same thing happened to me. I was listening to Iron Maiden in the school cafe before class. I guess it was pretty loud cuz some dude wearing a Metallica shirt came and flashed me horns.

I love these kinds of people.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by stringmagician
Not only that, but one year at summer camp I was playing guitar for some people, and the one black kid in the entire camp came up to me and said, "Hey do you know any Coldplay?"

Coldplay uses guitars???? I thought it was like all piano and violins...
Quote by brandon369852
Yeah, if you're a girl!

Cool, nonetheless.

Pff, I'm a girl and I know they aren't heavy.

*listens to Sol Niger Within*
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by stringmagician

Oh no, you said the C word. UG is going to go into a frenzy!
Page 1 of 2