i realize there's a video game thread, but i figure i'll get a quicker answer with this.

anyway, i'm about 55% done with the game, but for some reason, no more missions are available for me. you know how when you complete a mission, a new person will appear on your map, well, there isn't anyone for me to go to. so i've been driving around hoping that i'll get a call to do a mission, but so far, nothing's happened.

did anyone else have this problem?
Took forever for Playboy X to call me. Patience is a virtue, besides, the ending is upsetting. Just get achievements.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
well go rest a few times or call some of your freinds up or even go on the internet on the game if nothing sparks up then u have a problem

o ya that reminds me are all of the endings basically the same?
you may have accidentally turned sleep mode on, it's on the cell phone. it stops all phone calls and basically stops the story until your shut it off
I think there's only one ending..Except one won't have Roman. (sorry)
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
There are two endings and please delete that spoiler before someone sees it.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
alright, i'm going to shoot some pool with roman, but if nothing happens, i'm seriously considering just starting a new game.
Quote by cwotspot
you may have accidentally turned sleep mode on, it's on the cell phone. it stops all phone calls and basically stops the story until your shut it off

i just checked and i didn't have it turned on.
kill playboy. I'm warning you, kill him not Dwayne.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Happened to me too but then I noticed I didn't do the Bernie missions, and then I got the call from the Press about Darko.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I haven't come across this I'm too busy killing people for no reason. Sorry!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE