http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91536

read for yourselves, the tribe oh-so-many people in the pit were excited about was actually a tribe known since 1910. stupid photgrapher lied to bring attention to the cutting down of rainforests.

so, who else is pissed off? what should be done to him? these are teh questions i ask of the pit.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Subject him to puttsecks.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
There's still uncontacted tribes out there.

Last time someone said that, it turned out to be a hoax so I don't believe you.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
if he'd have done it for a worse reason than bringing attention to the danger these tribes are in of losing they're homes to corporations i might be mad but it was a lie done for a good cause
They are still uncontacted.
Jeez the newspapers where I live reported this thing right.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Oh the humanity!
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
To be honest, I think it good on him for taking action to try and stop logging.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Does it matter if the tribes lost or not? The logging industry could still damage... whatever they have. I think a better question is, why dont these amazon tribes go to countries close to them where they have better technology?
there ARE tribes untouched, they are known and they are "protected", some are even considered dangerous to go close

some of there tribes have been "touched" and refused to accept modern presence...ive studies some of this stuff in college
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by captainjackass
Does it matter if the tribes lost or not? The logging industry could still damage... whatever they have. I think a better question is, why dont these amazon tribes go to countries close to them where they have better technology?

Ask the Amish.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by captainjackass

Probably cos they don't know about it. Or, the change would just be too radical, going from worshipping a god, speaking your own language and doing what needed to be done to survive to a completely different way of doing everything.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Honestly all I can think about right now is Puttsecks
Also it is messed up that they lied to us blah blah blah blah
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
tHE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTOIONS
Life is short and hard like a bodybuilding dwarf.
Quote by darianivan
tHE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTOIONS

BUT IF I DIE TONIGHT AT LEAST I CAN SAY I DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO
Quote by axethrower13
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91536

read for yourselves, the tribe oh-so-many people in the pit were excited about was actually a tribe known since 1910. stupid photgrapher lied to bring attention to the cutting down of rainforests.

so, who else is pissed off? what should be done to him? these are teh questions i ask of the pit.
What an evil bastard! Environmental concerns? fuck that shit man, kill the trees!

It's not a hoax, it's just not as lost as people thought it was.

They knew about the tribe for a long time but it was still the first time it had ever been photographed.

Stop acting like you have something to be upset about.

It was to bring attention to an urgent cause, and to help save those people photographed.

OP you're a dick.
I don't really care if they're a hoax or not, the point is deforestation should be slowed a great deal, or there'll be no more Amazon left.
F*cker lied? CUT DOWN THOSE DIRTY TREES!! Jungle Joe needs Jesus to save him!
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Look, the whole point of him doing this was to show there are still unknown/uncontacted tribes in the rainforrest. The word hoax is a bit much because to be honest the general public did not know the existance of the tribe. The fact is the more rainforrest we steal, the less likely theese tribes are going to survive.
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by captainjackass

It may seem illogical to you. But for them, going to other place, is going to where the pagans live. They're leaving their father's land and all that stuff.
Basically: Why don't you go to Japan where they have better technology?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||