Well, search bar came up with nothing so here I go.

Tell the biggest fail stories you have. They could be of a stunt gone wrong, or when someone tries to be cool and doesn't succeed. Whatever. Just post it.

I don't really have any stories, sorry guys

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse this thread with the fail video thread.

EDIT: Eh, sorry, post whatever.
Last edited by Guitarpunk4 at Jun 24, 2008,
Well once this guy on UG made a thread titled "Biggest Fail Moments".

His name was Guitarpunk4.
haha. I bet he's like "lolwhut?"
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by Guitarpunk4

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse this thread with the fail video thread.

uhm. there is still fail in the video. you never stated what we couldnt put as fail lol

/facepalm
Quote by TheClincher
uhm. there is still fail in the video. you never stated what we couldnt put as fail lol

/facepalm

It's 2:00 in the morning. Give me a little break.
I failed a math exam once.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
That thread someone made about liking Linkin Park,
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Guitarpunk4
It's 2:00 in the morning. Give me a little break.

hey, same here. where you located?

also, no hard feelings, eh?
There was a girl I liked and we're both in band class and our band took a trip to Virginia. I went out with her before but a friend of mine called her and left a bad message on their answering maching and her father didn't think too highly of me. I still liked her, and her father was a chaperone on the trip.

One night at dinner, I'm sitting with some friends. Kris, Paul, Nathan, Alex and Dan. Her father (call him Joe) decided to sit at our table with another chaperone (call him Bill). So, I just happened to be talking with my friends, and I was hopped up on Mt. Dew and Gobstoppers, and just generally excited.

Dan starts coughing and I tell him, "Hey, if you start choking, I don't know CPR and can't help you" and Dan says he knows CPR. I say, "If you know CPR, and are choking, that doesn't really help much, does it?" and I was completely overlooking that fact that CPR is the wrong thing to do. Never mind that her father is a firefighter, wearing a fire department shirt as we're talking about this. He and the other chaperone start looking at me like an idiot. It was a round table, and he happened to be directly across from me.

So, after that, I'm trying to pour some soda from the pitcher into my glass, but it was running low. So, I'm trying to pour it without getting too much ice. Well, ice sucks, and as I was pouring it, ice went everywhere. My chicken got wet, and that definitely didn't make my situation with his daughter any better...

But I did end up going to prom with her, so it's not total fail, I guess...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by TheClincher
hey, same here. where you located?

also, no hard feelings, eh?

Deal. I'm in Texas. But yeah, I just don't want to go to sleep right now and I'm bored out of my mind.
Quote by E V H 5150
There was a girl I liked and we're both in band class and our band took a trip to Virginia. I went out with her before but a friend of mine called her and left a bad message on their answering maching and her father didn't think too highly of me. I still liked her, and her father was a chaperone on the trip.

One night at dinner, I'm sitting with some friends. Kris, Paul, Nathan, Alex and Dan. Her father (call him Joe) decided to sit at our table with another chaperone (call him Bill). So, I just happened to be talking with my friends, and I was hopped up on Mt. Dew and Gobstoppers, and just generally excited.

Dan starts coughing and I tell him, "Hey, if you start choking, I don't know CPR and can't help you" and Dan says he knows CPR. I say, "If you know CPR, and are choking, that doesn't really help much, does it?" and I was completely overlooking that fact that CPR is the wrong thing to do. Never mind that her father is a firefighter, wearing a fire department shirt as we're talking about this. He and the other chaperone start looking at me like an idiot. It was a round table, and he happened to be directly across from me.

So, after that, I'm trying to pour some soda from the pitcher into my glass, but it was running low. So, I'm trying to pour it without getting too much ice. Well, ice sucks, and as I was pouring it, ice went everywhere. My chicken got wet, and that definitely didn't make my situation with his daughter any better...

But I did end up going to prom with her, so it's not total fail, I guess...

Wow, you're worrying about NOTHING for one thing. So you're a little retarded and clumsy... no big deal! Seriously, it could be A LOT worse... you've got it pretty good.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by Guitarpunk4

Deal. I'm in Texas. But yeah, I just don't want to go to sleep right now and I'm bored out of my mind.

Well, you could make some fail yourself and fap i guess. I cant sleep, and i have to work tomorrow (see other thread)...so i might fail at that.
Quote by TheClincher
Well, you could make some fail yourself and fap i guess. I cant sleep, and i have to work tomorrow (see other thread)...so i might fail at that.

Haha, works sucks. Where do you work?
Quote by jasonmetal love
Wow, you're worrying about NOTHING for one thing. So you're a little retarded and clumsy... no big deal! Seriously, it could be A LOT worse... you've got it pretty good.

Yeah, I know. It's all good now but at the time it was a big deal...

Just a little? Seriously? Um... there are a lot of other small things that I have done that make me more than a little retarded...

This one time, I was sitting with my friend Shane and Nathan in Shane's car, eating lunch, and two other guys pull up next to us (we're in the school parking lot eating fast food because the cafeteria sucks). And one of the guys burps. So I challenge him. I'm drinking Sprite, which is horrible for burping, but I start chugging it down using my special technique, which works best for Root Beer. I start talking trash, that I can totally beat his burp. I drink the whole thing and then release a really weak burp and everybody laughs at me...

Walking back towards the school, however, I unleash this massive belch (it was horrible) and a peice of french fry comes out of my mouth...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by Guitarpunk4
Haha, works sucks. Where do you work?

casey's, lol. gas station. check out my epic thread.
Quote by E V H 5150
Walking back towards the school, however, I unleash this massive belch (it was horrible) and a peice of french fry comes out of my mouth...

Haha, gross.
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Yeah, that's rough man. When I lived in Georgia I went into the woods with a friend (just doing typical stuff kids do) and when my grandfather picked me up I noticed my genitals were itching. WHen I got back to my grandparents and checked it out I saw that there were red bumps everywhere and I was told that they were "chigger bites" Let's just say I ended up with various creams and a fan blowing on my crotch.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, that's rough man. When I lived in Georgia I went into the woods with a friend (just doing typical stuff kids do) and when my grandfather picked me up I noticed my genitals were itching. WHen I got back to my grandparents and checked it out I saw that there were red bumps everywhere and I was told that they were "chigger bites" Let's just say I ended up with various creams and a fan blowing on my crotch.

Yeah, chiggers are pretty bad. I've never had them, myself, but most of the people I know have.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20