I have a fender performer amp. I have recently bought a wah-wah pedal (cry baby). I have tried it by having it between the guitar and the amp and that worked well. I have read that it will sound much better with distortion if it is connected through the effects loop on the amp. So I wonder how i shall connect it. There are three levels on the effects loop: -16dBv (low), -7dBv (medium) and +4dBv (high). What is the difference between these and which one shall I use?
it wont sound better but it will sound different if you put a wah through the effects loop. i reccomend just leaving the wah before your amp. but it wont hurt to try.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
it's what you like. lots of people say it's 'best' to put it right after your guitar. but I like it much more when I put my distortion pedal in front of my wah. I don't know about the different levels of the effects loop. I would use the medium one though. if it doesn't sound right just use one of the other levels.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)