Page 1 of 6
has anyone seen this? it really is funny.
Last edited by fender_696 at Oct 4, 2010,
"ooooh new football friend" hahahaha
Ibanez RG570 w/Dimebucker , Seymour Duncan 59
Squier Affinity Tele
Boss SD-1
don't remind me I was out with soem friends the other night and we started doing the "aww... fwiend, football fwiend" thing they did in one of the episodes.

One of the older guys I was out with then jumps on a car and starts yelling like happened in the show not realising the car belonged to another guy we were with who ended up on the verge of tears.
'No you're right Jay, your sister wouldn't let me finger her for money...but your mum, she'd let me finger her for a packet of biscuits'
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Yeah it is funny but I've only seen one episode MY friend really looks like the nerdy guy...
"OI! MY DAD ISN'T GAY"

"A few things we'd realised from our trip to caravan club..... Neil produces an unholy amount of spunk"
I think its better than skins, much more realistic

Just reminds me of my own group of mates.
i love the caravan park episode.

"We don't have to grow up that quick lets errrr SKID!"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by Dumbo
I think its better than skins, much more realistic
I thought Skins was very realistic, apart from a few intentional absurdities.

I haven't watched this because the advert put me off - just looked like a collection of stereotypes really.
Quote by smb
I thought Skins was very realistic, apart from a few intentional absurdities.

I haven't watched this because the advert put me off - just looked like a collection of stereotypes really.
It's totally br00talz.
Watch it.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
mr friends and i always call the inbeetweeners "skins if it was attempted in real life"

i love it its a bit off sum tyms but b fai you have 2 skyew up things a bit 2 make a t.v show,you neva had one episode of anything where nothing happend...cept big borther but every2#1 knows thats SH!T anyway.....right
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
My college days where never like that...To be honest, i skived alot of days off so i wouldn't know.

Inbetweeners is good though. I liked Skins but i thought it was a bit too OTT and unrealistic at times. I dout most 17-year olds smoke that much weed and shag as the characters did

When i was 17 i was saving up for a car and had no money due to driving lessons!!
Quote by fender_696
has anyone seen this? it really is funny - pretty relatable to be fair!

I love it.
It still makes me laugh now the 5th time I watch it...
Its alright. I prefer skins though. Some of the charicters in the inbetweeners annoy the **** out of me..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Cadj
Massive bump but the 2nd season started tonight.

When Neil punched that fish to death

Haha I just watched that. Epic.
Honestly, there is no better show i've seen then the Inbetweeners. I can't wait tillt he new episodes are online so I can see them!
The Inbetweeners is so funny. MUCH better than Skins. Neil punching the fish was amazing.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Its alright. I prefer skins though. Some of the charicters in the inbetweeners annoy the **** out of me..

It isn't supposed to be competing with skins.

I watched my first ever episode of this tonight, and to be honest, I probably wont watch it again. The only time I laughed was when the fish got punched to death
-

Looks like I will have some torrent searching to do this evening! I have never heard of this show b4...
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
- Edward Abbey

"A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students."
- John Ciardi
I missed the first episode of series 2. Can I catch it online anywhere?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Watched it last night, thought it was fucking hilarious

I saw like one episode last season - the 'Football friend' one, and I shat myself when they did it again last night. The Pedo teacher bit was funny as well. God I'm so preordering the DVD
RULE BRITANNIA
Really surprised how funny the first series was and the new episode was hilarious. And yeah it is relatable, the characters more so; not the actual events.
Quote by johnny_tapia
I missed the first episode of series 2. Can I catch it online anywhere?

Yeh man, 4OD or Channel 4 catch-up, it's all on their website.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I love that show

'FOOTBALL FRIEND!'
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Kiffa
Yeh man, 4OD or Channel 4 catch-up, it's all on their website.

Oh yeah

I'll check that out in a bit
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Lauren was damn hot

That accent mmmm
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
Lauren was damn hot

That accent mmmm
They sound like that in Stranraer, the port in Scotland that goes to Belfast. Had an ex from there, sounded exactly the same.
RULE BRITANNIA
Do now! Haha, thanks dru
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.