can this be done or would it damage the guitar

hope his is the right place to post...sorry i am new at this
wat guitar do u have?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
wat guitar do u have?

.....are you serious
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

The easiest you could do is a Bigsby, but that'd only give you a light shimmer at most -- No whammy tricks.

I wouldn't either way, though. It looks hot as it is.
Yeah, but My suggestion would be to get a ROLLER tune-o-matic and then move the orginial(I assume) strat bridge behind it. Poor man's bigsby.

I did a similar thing.
I took an epiphone les paul Special II, changed the TOM for a roller bridge, and put a floyd rose behind it. Has that nice bigsby sounds when you want it, and the big bends of a floyd when you want em.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
I'm totally confused. Is the photo in the first post the guitar in it's current state, or what you would like it to look like? A tailpiece, at least from my understanding, either refers to the parts of the guitar where the strings join on the the body generally, Or specifically to the bottom part of a tune-o-matic that holds the string ends. Since most of the posts here assume you want a whammy bar of some descrption, I'm going to suggest a normal fender jazzmaster(or whatever those ones are called - Are there not several that are basically the same shape?) whammybar, cos you know it won't look out of place. Not the easiest to install though I think.