So this is my ****ty attempt at a thrash-like metalcore song!
C4C please? :]]
Attachments:
Something New.zip
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
I'm curious as to whether you can play any of the solos?
Other than that, sounds very boring and repetitive and sounds like every other metalcore song. Sorry man, gotta do better than that to impress me. 4/10

C4C, link in my sig.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Uh, yeah I can play the solo :/ It's just two-three notes then an open string for most of it, and then some basic economy picking stuff :/
Could you give me some ideas on how to improve the song?
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
It doesn't even sound like every other metalcore song.
The chord progression are poorly structured, and its just simple riffs.
Try more complex things...

Speed the tempo up and trash that solo.
It flowed...well, didn't flow at all.
Write a solo out of Cm or C Harmonic Minor.
Use the scale finder on GP to do it.

Check my song out.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=875390
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
This not atually that bad, bar 68 is amazing, put some keys behind it and clean it up abit and that will be sweet. although some of the earlyer riffage is sorta boring.
Quote by FlyingPooooo
It doesn't even sound like every other metalcore song.
The chord progression are poorly structured, and its just simple riffs.
Try more complex things...

Speed the tempo up and trash that solo.
It flowed...well, didn't flow at all.
Write a solo out of Cm or C Harmonic Minor.
Use the scale finder on GP to do it.

Check my song out.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=875390

\
The solo's in G#minor for the most part of the fill, with G minor for the fourth bar of the fill.

The tempo's already at 200 :O dare I go faster? Lol.
Yep, already critted your song.
Quote by sheumack111

I fucking Lol'd
Quote by BKGMorley
This not atually that bad, bar 68 is amazing, put some keys behind it and clean it up abit and that will be sweet. although some of the earlyer riffage is sorta boring.

Yay, nice to hear some positive feedback. Fiiiinaally!
Quote by sheumack111

I fucking Lol'd