What do you know about them? I saw some cool guitars from them at a very low price. The coolest thing was an SG with 3 humbuckers and a floyd rose (licensed) for 250$, a JEM copy with a licensed floyd and gold hardware for about 150$ and some beutiful les pauls and normal SG's for only 200-300$. I was on a hurry, so I didn't try them out. What do you think about it?
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
Ok thanks
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
I play a les paul copy that i got 6 years ago by em.

Best guitar i own, hands down, tones AMAZING for anything, but at really high gain you get squeal..

The qaulity went downhill a bit 2 years ago when i almost bought anotehr but according to the shop i work at / bought mine from, theyre back on track!

£200 and its AMAZING

Get one!
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Ok dude, thanks for that! I was thinking of a les paul, maybe the jem copy or the floyd rose sg... Ill try them out and decide. The most beutifull is the white les paul.
Quote by Kada2110
Ok dude, thanks for that! I was thinking of a les paul, maybe the jem copy or the floyd rose sg... Ill try them out and decide. The most beutifull is the white les paul.

I don't think you should buy a cheap guitar with Floyd. There are a few floyd-like whammys out there thats good and those aren't cheap.

I say go for the Les Paul
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
I aliready have a two humbucker guitar with a t-o-m. Besides, the floyd is licensed ... I'll try them out and decide. Thanks for you oppinions!