so i'm looking for songs that have a rhythm and lead , preferably with and easy rhythm . i have already seen Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden , but i was wondering if you could give me any help . thanks
Most thrash, try Metallica or something like that.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
bullet for my valentine, : hand of blood, quite easy harmony riffs.
but the solo is fast.
Really most Maiden would be good, Flight of Icarus is pretty easy
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by The Evil Hat
Most thrash, try Metallica or something like that.

Well, I think that's a rather ridiculous comment. Sure, most Metallica probably, but most thrash? I wouldn't say most thrash is easy, even though it ain't uber hard either.
Quote by moodster

yeah , i focused my search through iron maiden .. i have their full discography, so that means a lot of material
Quote by Sanitarium91
Well, I think that's a rather ridiculous comment. Sure, most Metallica probably, but most thrash? I wouldn't say most thrash is easy, even though it ain't uber hard either.

Most well known thrash is fairly easy. Sure, not all of it is, but thrash is generally not the most demanding genre. You'll find bands that are, but bands like Metallica and Slayer aren't guitar gods or anything. (And i'm not saying that they didn't write good riffs, just that they aren't that hard.)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by moodster

+1 I probablly have more fun playing Maiden songs than any other band
Priest, Maiden, and possibly black metal if you like it.

*waits for the ignorance*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory