I swear, you have to be 18 in this town to even scratch your ass, and the fact that the standard of living here is one of the worst in the country doesn't make it any better, my fellow Floridians or people in general, what do you do for jobs? is it any decent?
I just applied at AMC, but I know the manager there. This place called Gotcha advertising hires 15 year olds and the pay is good, but you have to stand outside holding a sign. Publix hires 15 and 16 year olds so you could try there.
Quote by hippiebass
I just applied at AMC, but I know the manager there. This place called Gotcha advertising hires 15 year olds and the pay is good, but you have to stand outside holding a sign. Publix hires 15 and 16 year olds so you could try there.

applied at Publix, they haven't called me back, and AMC is pretty far even though I know some people there, I'm gonna try McDonalds today, if I dont get in, that's gonna be epic failure.
I sit all day long on a machine that cleans the floors in a huge shopping mall, it's pretty funny and it pays above the average
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
i work for my dads pool company. three hours a day to clean pools and get paid under the table? heck yes.

in my county (brevard), lots of places start hiring at fifteen. just look around.
Quote by Vagabond21
The job situation sucks everywhere (in the US) right now

yeah no kidding eh? Oh well, gotta try to find something decent, fast food sucks man.
Yeah, I HAD an awesome job. HAD. And it was AWESOME!!!! I mean, i worked security at a 5 star hotel in the most crime free neighborhood in GA. It was soooooo cooshy!!!! I got dinner 4 a dollar...and dinner cooked by chefs at a five star hotel for a DOLLAR is AWESOME!!! I mean i would have steak, stuffed crab, garlic potatos, ceasar grilled chicken, alfredo, anything i wanted really. For a FRIGGIN DOLLAR. And all i had to do was do my rounds three times and some other minor tasks that took about 3 hours total. On an 8 hour shift!!! Which means for 5 hours i would usually flirt with the girls at the front desk or surf the web, read magazines, whatever. And the clientelle? I mean i got SEVERAL FIFTY DOLLAR TIPS!!!!! And once for just toteing ONE 10 lbs bag up the elevator to the second floor for an old lady!!! I made $10.00 an hour. Jesus christ, I miss that job. Plus one of the girls at the desk was russian and she had the SEXIEST accent ever. AND she was like 5'0'' 95 Lbs...oh yeah, me and her coulda had some fun!!! And why do i not have this job anymore? Cause some bitch pulled out in front of me when i was on my bike and wrecked my life for four months. And they gave my job to someone else. And now i can't find a job any damn where
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40
Yeah, I HAD an awesome job. HAD. And it was AWESOME!!!! I mean, i worked security at a 5 star hotel in the most crime free neighborhood in GA. It was soooooo cooshy!!!! I got dinner 4 a dollar...and dinner cooked by chefs at a five star hotel for a DOLLAR is AWESOME!!! I mean i would have steak, stuffed crab, garlic potatos, ceasar grilled chicken, alfredo, anything i wanted really. For a FRIGGIN DOLLAR. And all i had to do was do my rounds three times and some other minor tasks that took about 3 hours total. On an 8 hour shift!!! Which means for 5 hours i would usually flirt with the girls at the front desk or surf the web, read magazines, whatever. And the clientelle? I mean i got SEVERAL FIFTY DOLLAR TIPS!!!!! And once for just toteing ONE 10 lbs bag up the elevator to the second floor for an old lady!!! I made $10.00 an hour. Jesus christ, I miss that job. Plus one of the girls at the desk was russian and she had the SEXIEST accent ever. AND she was like 5'0'' 95 Lbs...oh yeah, me and her coulda had some fun!!! And why do i not have this job anymore? Cause some bitch pulled out in front of me when i was on my bike and wrecked my life for four months. And they gave my job to someone else. And now i can't find a job any damn where

Ouch, I worked as a street canvasser....not fun.