Page 1 of 2
Like I know its a form of food....but what the hell is it??? I'm eating 2 at the moment and I just can't figure out what the **** it is...it seems to have the consistency of a pancake and a waffle mix...and a bit of english muffin thrown in...which brings about another question....why is an english muffin an muffin?? It looks nothing like a muffin!!

DEBATE PLEASE!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
why is an english muffin an muffin?? It looks nothing like a muffin!!

DEBATE PLEASE!

Why is an american muffin called a muffin? It looks nothing like an english muffin
ahh...but it has holes in it like a waffle O.o so is it a waffle pancake crossbreed called a crumpet?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Like I know its a form of food....but what the hell is it??? I'm eating 2 at the moment and I just can't figure out what the **** it is...it seems to have the consistency of a pancake and a waffle mix...and a bit of english muffin thrown in...which brings about another question....why is an english muffin an muffin?? It looks nothing like a muffin!!

DEBATE PLEASE!
It's a crumpet. Duh. It's it's own food group, but those healthy-eating Nazis(or nutritionists) often ignore.
It's also a rather dated slang term for something else.

Now, I would like me some crumpet. But which one?
Quote by alexlemon2
Why is an american muffin called a muffin? It looks nothing like an english muffin

which came first the american muffin or the english muffin?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Actually an american muffin is just an oversized cupcake. Wheras an english muffin is infact not even a muffin all over england...sometimes it's a teacake or a bap or even a roll. I get confused and buy the wrong thing surprisingly often...
I believe its a type of brass instrument.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by sergeantfrog
Actually an american muffin is just an oversized cupcake. Wheras an english muffin is infact not even a muffin all over england...sometimes it's a teacake or a bap or even a roll. I get confused and buy the wrong thing surprisingly often...

You sir know your breakfast foods, I applaud you
Quote by I.O.T.M
You're asking the wrong question.

What isn't a crumpet?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Kumanji
Oh lord.

Crumpet and marmite craving.

Curse you.

Sorry, had an egg craving but I didn't trust myself with the frying pan (I tend to light stuff on fire...) so I made a crumpet...and I was confused about it...
Quote by I.O.T.M
an english mufffin is the baps mcdonalds use for the breakfast burgers lol
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by break-me-in
You're asking the wrong question.

What isn't a crumpet?

OH ****! EPIC WIN
Quote by I.O.T.M
"The word "muffin" appeared in Britain around the 11th century, derived from the Old French moufflet, which meant "soft" in reference to bread"

Crumpets are lovely things.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Lasyk
OH ****! EPIC WIN

Trying a little to hard to get sigged.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Andrewbiles
"The word "muffin" appeared in Britain around the 11th century, derived from the Old French moufflet, which meant "soft" in reference to bread"

Crumpets are lovely things.

That they are my friend....that they are...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by brandon369852
Trying a little to hard to get sigged.

I wasn't trying to get sigged...it was epic in my mind, if not in yours...so be it
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Crumpets? I couldn't care less.

But scones...

Scones kick ass too....shall we debate about scones now?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Scones kick ass too....shall we debate about scones now?

I would love to, but what is there to debate? It's teh sex any way you look at it!
Quote by Lasyk
OH ****! EPIC WIN

I already have a sig though, sorry.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by brandon369852
I wanna debate about tea.
Even as an American, I say it's better than coffee.
A crunk trumpet.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think I should make the official baked goods thread...anyone know if its already been made?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by alexlemon2

YES! WIN
Quote by vintage x metal
A crunk trumpet.

Or a drunk scrumpet.

...What were we talking about again?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Crumpet = Flapjack

Whoa, you serious?

I always call it a pancake... or waffle if it is indeed a waffle.
Quote by break-me-in
Or a drunk scrumpet.

...What were we talking about again?

Hehehe drumpet...

Fuck if I know.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

English Muffin = BREADCAKE

And we all know that the only way to eat crumptets is:

Crumpets + LURPACK!!!!!

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Page 1 of 2