I just got my epi g400 yesterday. Yay!!!! Anyway it wont fit in my gig bag so i have to get something else. I would prefer a hardshell case. I was going to get the epi sg case but some reviews say it wont fit. So what would be a good, cheap, case?
I dont know why it wouldnt fit in the Epi SG case.. take it to your local shop, and ask to try it in a couple cases to see if you can find one that fits.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Well the local music store only has gig bags. There is a sam ash in nashville but thats to far to drive. The reviews say that the body of the guitar is to wide for the case.
I have a coffin case that I like very much. Just don't get a white one, trust me! That baby has so much road wear on it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by kckyle
out of curiosity do u know where is the gibson's warehouse?

Robbery is bad.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by kckyle
so is overpricing their guitars.

True.

(Get a couple for me.)

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by smb
I'll be very surprised if there's any gigbag for an electric guitar the G400 won't fit.

Hi, this is my case
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Road-Runner-Pro-Acoustic-Dreadnought-Gig-Bag-102567096-i1151623.gc
i bought it a year ago when i bought a new guitar, (epiphone g-400) and it fit well and it had extra space (it can also fit a bass)
well...
it's perfect with extra space, i bet you can ship it if you dont have it in a store near you.
Try and find a universal case, or go to guitar center and try their SG cases. From what I hear, the latches on Coffin cases suck.
Gator cases and SKB cases win, but the SKB cases are expensive. Those things will keep your guitar safe from falling off a three story building, though.
How is the gator gl-sg case? I would post a link but im computer dumb.
I have a Road Runner case for my Hellraiser...It's a pretty heavy duty case, and has a nice plush interior.

Peace...
Tim
When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. --- Dimebag Darrell
I'd recomend a gator case, they arent as expensive as some and they have good latches and a good level of protection
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Why not head over to your closest music store and see for yourself? I personally wouldn't buy a case online; I've seen far too many cases with ****ty handles or non-working locks.
Well if u would read u would see that the local music store only has gig bags and i am not going to drive 70 miles to nashville.