I am so angry right now id like to curse all over the place, but i will try to restrain myself on behalf of the younger UGers out there.
Well heres the story, my xbox brokedown abute a week and a half ago. (red ring of death)
therefore i orderd a pickup from UPS(curse) i then wait, only 2 days. nice.
BUT on the 2nd day i actualy missed the pickup guy.
So somewhat enoyed i wait again, and on the 3rd day i miss the guy again!
Well since i been home all day(no life) i check the webpage and according to that he was here when i was playing guitar abute 30 min ago(im almost certain i was home on the first pickup aswell) so i am sure i did not miss him, but according to the ups website thats what happend so now i have to wait til tomorrow and hope the same thing dosent happen once more.

so even thought it was nice for me to get that out of my system, i would also hope that maybe some of you would share your unplesent UPS encounters, well not that i hope you have any but in case
Did he ring the doorbell and you didn't hear it?

That's not the UPS guy's fault.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Last edited by Acoustic_ at Jun 24, 2008,
*Comes in thinking title was UPS Sex*

*Leaves*
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
When my Xbox broke about two weeks ago, it took over a week for the UPS guy to find my house >:/

It's repaired and being shipped back as of today
Quote by brandon369852
Wait...UPS didn't do anything WRONG. It was your fault.

fixed

Before it was like you just said UPS didn't do anything. Like they just sat there at the depo playing with his Xbox.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be delivering that thing?"
"meh" *continues to rape Xbox*

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by tomten51
I am so angry right now id like to curse all over the place, but i will try to restrain myself on behalf of the younger UGers out there.
Well heres the story, my xbox brokedown abute a week and a half ago. (red ring of death)
therefore i orderd a pickup from UPS(curse) i then wait, only 2 days. nice.
BUT on the 2nd day i actualy missed the pickup guy.
So somewhat enoyed i wait again, and on the 3rd day i miss the guy again!
Well since i been home all day(no life) i check the webpage and according to that he was here when i was playing guitar abute 30 min ago(im almost certain i was home on the first pickup aswell) so i am sure i did not miss him, but according to the ups website thats what happend so now i have to wait til tomorrow and hope the same thing dosent happen once more.

so even thought it was nice for me to get that out of my system, i would also hope that maybe some of you would share your unplesent UPS encounters, well not that i hope you have any but in case

I highlighted your mistakes, sorry for being a dick. I ignored the apostrophes.

Kthanxbai.
Quote by mulletboy14
If you didn't get an Xbox at all, this wouldn't be happening

What did we learn children?

Don't buy an Xbox.

Quote by 05t16
I highlighted your mistakes, sorry for being a dick. I ignored the apostrophes.

Kthanxbai.

As much as I hate grammer nazis, for some reason I feel that was well deserved.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
i tried to get my xbox picked up for repairs and they didnt come, after 10 days i checked their website and order tracking service and it said theyd taken my xbox and that it was in germany wtf? its sitting in my living room right now, dunno what theyve got insead but its not my xbox.
Quote by eldanny
What did we learn children?

Don't buy an Xbox.

WIN
Delivery sucks these days anyway, Royail Mail stole my Boss DS-1 and my Danelectro Milkshake >_> They swear down they delivered it! Lol, But i think you should maybe attach your amp to your doorbell! That mite work! :P Lol
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
I am amazed at the speed of "The Pit" thats for sure. Just to be clear tho the guy is actualy suppose to pick up the box.(hence the "pickup guy") So nothing is stolen or so. And theres no way i dident hear him at the door i was sitting in my bedrom which is right next to the front door, but i will deffinently rig my amp for tommorow . Some of your stories kinda scares me thought, i cant wait 10 days whit no xbox i will die!

and 05t16 i appriciate the feedback but i honestly cant see what my mistakes where even now :/
Quote by tomten51
I am amazed at the speed of "The Pit" thats for sure. Just to be clear tho the guy is actualy suppose to pick up the box.(hence the "pickup guy") So nothing is stolen or so. And theres no way i dident hear him at the door i was sitting in my bedrom which is right next to the front door, but i will deffinently rig my amp for tommorow . Some of your stories kinda scares me thought, i cant wait 10 days whit no xbox i will die!

and 05t16 i appriciate the feedback but i honestly cant see what my mistakes where even now :/

10 Days?

For God sake all I have is a PS2, and a Wii with 3 games...

Don't you have any freinds to socalise with?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
It took you this long to realize UPS is horrible in terms of customer service?

That story pales in comparison to mine.

My story (warning, this will probably have offensive language and should be avoided if you have a fragile, insignificant little brain):

Alright, my dad married a stupid who---my stepmother 2 years ago, and we moved to Texas because my stepmother hates m---the housing is cheaper. So we move from Atlanta to Houston (800 miles, that was an enjoyable road trip) and settle in. Each summer my sister and I would fly up to Atlanta for 2-3 weeks to visit friends.

So last summer, I was big into paintball. I mean BIG. I went everywhere I could with my $500 custom made practically nothing stock on it Ion and my big honkin' 68/45 Pure Energy N2 tank. This meant Atlanta. So I have to mail my nitrogen tank since I can't take it in my luggage (it's a pressurized tank, and would explode at 30,000 feet.) so my tank gets to my guardians house in Atlanta fine, I play paintball, everything's good, right?

So I fly back to Houston 3 weeks later. My guardian shipped my nitrogen tank via UPS (and here's where the sh!t hits the fan) 3 days before my flight back. So I should get home and see my nitrogen tank waiting for me, itching to fuel my Ion to mow face on the paintball field, right?

Wrong.

I get home to no nitrogen tank. 3 weeks later my guardian finds the tracking information. I track the package and GUESS WHAT!?! My tank is in HONDURAS! ****ING HONDURAS!!! THat's +/-1000 miles from Houston, Texas! I wonder "Wow, how can that be right?" So I sleep on it. 2 weeks later I track it again, guess what? It's still listed as "Arrived at international arrival depot, Honduras". So now i'm going ballistic, saying i'll kill the starving South American bastard that gets my tank, and may Satan have mercy on his fragile soul.

So I call my guardian and guess what? She says that she JUST TRACKED the package and it says "Delivered at (insert my address here) 2 WEEKS AGO"! So at this point i'm saying "WTF UPS get your sh!t together!"

A week after I called my guardian, she gets a box on her doorstep. Guess what it is? You guessed it, MY NITROGEN TANK! On the box was a note: "Attempted to deliver 3-4 times, no response." BULL. The UPS truck drives by my house at 3 pm. I get home from school at about 2:45 pm. On top of the fact that it was SUMMER, I would have been home to recieve it.

So as it turns out my sh!tty UPS minimum wage faggot truck driver left my tank sitting in the back of his truck for who knows how long, then returned it to sender saying he tried to deliver it when he didn't. I was going INSANE. So I had my guardian ship it AGAIN by AIR MAIL overnight delivery. It was delivered by my mailman the next morning.

So everything turned out okay, right? Wrong. I wanted revenge. That UPS man would pay for being a slacker. I went to the UPS office in downtown Houston (with my dad a step behind me, I was just turning 15 mind you) and demanded to speak with the delivery man of (insert my street here). I got an appointment with him, went into his office 30 minutes later, and proceeded to yell at him for 10 minutes straight. After I had unleashed my anger, I told his supervisor this horror story, and she gave him his pink slip right before my eyes. I said "Thanks, at least someone in UPS knows what the **** they're doing." and returned to my house.

And trust me when I say this, I know countless others that have been screwed a number of different ways by UPS.
Quote by Acoustic_
Did he ring the doorbell and you didn't hear it?

That's not the UPS guy's fault.

seriously. you were playing guitar. you probably didnt even hear him.

maybe im wrong, but im willing to bet it isnt their fault.
Quote by Snap017
It took you this long to realize UPS is horrible in terms of customer service?

That story pales in comparison to mine.

My story (warning, this will probably have offensive language and should be avoided if you have a fragile, insignificant little brain):

Comes from a guy who has to use "offensive language" to illustrate his point and flavour a story. I hope I'm not the only one seeing the irony here.

Quote by Snap017
Alright, my dad married a stupid who---my stepmother 2 years ago, and we moved to Texas because my stepmother hates m---the housing is cheaper. So we move from Atlanta to Houston (800 miles, that was an enjoyable road trip) and settle in. Each summer my sister and I would fly up to Atlanta for 2-3 weeks to visit friends.

Hm, and I though who-ville was made up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You sound very enoyed.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Kensai
Comes from a guy who has to use "offensive language" to illustrate his point and flavour a story. I hope I'm not the only one seeing the irony here.

Hm, and I though who-ville was made up.

Wow, Kensai, from what other people on UG say I figured you'd be funnier.

I use the offensive language to show how displeased I am with UPS, and although I digress, it illustrates a point, it should be noted that some people who frequent the Pit cannot take "offensive language" and so I threw that advisory right there at the top.

And I didn't mean a who, as in who-ville, I meant *****, as in street corner. My evil stepmother is the one thing that stands between me and normality.
lol @ Snap017. all that typing and it's not going to be read.

Quote by tomten51
UPS Sux!
of course it does. btw, when spoken, it's pronounced "oops!"

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Snap017

I use the offensive language to show how displeased I am with UPS, and although I digress, it illustrates a point, it should be noted that some people who frequent the Pit cannot take "offensive language" and so I threw that advisory right there at the top.

And I didn't mean a who, as in who-ville, I meant *****, as in street corner. My evil stepmother is the one thing that stands between me and normality.

He IS funny, you just don't find it so because he owned you.
Quote by Snap017

People make that mistake.

Quote by Snap017

I'm not sure anyone has said that in the pit. This is the cesspool after all.

Quote by Snap017

Who-ville would've been way cooler.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Eldanny: well i have but i rather not

Snap, that sux even tho what happend to you is way worse then my little problem.
It does convince me thought that my problem is also the case of a lazy UPS driver, so i think i will be a little more active in my efforts, maybe il hide in a bush and jump the guy?
lol

all the whore's down in whoreville.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by tomten51
Eldanny: well i have but i rather not

Snap, that sux even tho what happend to you is way worse then my little problem.
It does convince me thought that my problem is also the case of a lazy UPS driver, so i think i will be a little more active in my efforts, maybe il hide in a bush and jump the guy?

Hide and Jump is one good method,

Slash Tires and Remove Keys while he's making a delivery seems to work better in some cases.