Mum was watching Richard & Judy (Channel 4, UK) and she called me down to see this one armed guitar player with a beaut of a PRS, but he played an awesome solo and he had no right arm, it freaking awesome!

I'll post a video as soon as it appears online.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i think he might have been playng at the london guitar show on the final of guitar idol...at least one of the dudeshad one arm. He was AMAZING.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Quote by YngwieJnr
i think he might have been playng at the london guitar show on the final of guitar idol...at least one of the dudeshad one arm. He was AMAZING.

Yes! It's him! He was speaking about it, orange PRS, awesome composition!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
How did he play with one arm?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Tom Martin
He should start up a band with that guy who plays with his feet...

that would be the greatest band ever!
****, i saw that guy on R+J just like ten minutes ago. That was epic, it was bloody inspiring. But how would he palm mute?
tbh, its not hard to play with just your left hand, with practice it can be easier that picking at the same time.

even still, its mpressive.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
So does he strum with his foot and fret with his left hand?

That must feel really awkward *attempts to hold pick between big toe and...smaller toe*
Quote by eldanny
How did he play with one arm?

He had a pick glued onto a prostetic (sp?) as he had no arm from a couple inches after his elbow onwards.

He says he's already in a band called Minnacan (sp?)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I saw it on some video website, he's really good.

There's a video on YouTube with a Vietnam war veteran playing with his feet on an acoustic, and singing a song. He actually does really well with his feet.
hes a lot better than most guitarists with two arms. Like someone else said, he should be in a band with the guy who plays with his feet, this guy on bass and possibly the drummer for def leppard. id pay good money to see that!
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"