Hi, I made this song in about 1 and a half hours so its not a master piece =). It has a breakdown (don't ask why) and please comment thanks.
Attachments:
Death Metal.zip
Last edited by metalmaster1991 at Jun 24, 2008,
Oh, I like it. Death metal's not my favourite genre but it's good as a death metal song. Sounds a bit like Pitbulls in the Nursery crossed with Ofermod.
reminds me of cannibal corpse and some faggy mathcore stuff. ;D
i never saw a death metal band using drop c.
that palm muted part was a bit too generic & boring.
and i think this song is not very memorable. ;D
i'd give a 7 or 8 / 10, because it's a bit generic.

take a look at my songs, if you dont mind.
Quote by talentfree
i never saw a death metal band using drop c.
that palm muted part was a bit too generic & boring.
and i think this song is not very memorable. ;D
i'd give a 7 or 8 / 10, because it's a bit generic.

take a look at my songs, if you dont mind.

Yeah I forgot to change the tuning to Drop A, now its changed.
It's pretty cool, it has a bit of a grindcore sound to it as well. I agree that the palm muted part was a bit bland,but if you added something else to it like there was in a lot of the other parts then it could make it sound a bit heavier.Overall I'd say that was it was pretty good, maybe an 8 out of 10.

C4C?
WHAT?! the palm muting is brilliant. This song is so chaotic. are you gonna record this
Quote by BKGMorley
WHAT?! the palm muting is brilliant. This song is so chaotic. are you gonna record this

The palm muting bit is really heavy, but it could benefit from something else. If you want to see what I mean, check out the bridge in 'Walk With Me In Hell' by Lamb of God.
Quote by talentfree

say wut? it was in 4/4 the whole way through how exactly is it mixed with mathcore?
The pull-offage kinda reminded me of 'Staring through the eyes of the dead' by Cannibal Corpse.
Don't like the drums, they scream 'GRAHH I ARE ANGRY BRUTAL DEATH METAL LISTENER GRAHH' lol.
I reckon you could improve on it by ditching the trem picking parts and making the drums a little less 'br00tal'.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
Last edited by rusty-knives at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by BKGMorley

I might record it if I can be bothered XD
Thanks for the crit
well the drums spell br00tal to me too, i like the pulls offs, got a little bit repetitive but ohwell, not that much of mistake or something(can't think of the word):P anyways, i iked the whole, the palm muting part was a bit boring but mabe if it was recroded it might sound better.