Page 1 of 2
So its officially a week overdue, well two weeks if you count the first day it could've come in. I'll keep updating this thread, and you win a cookie if you manage to guess the day when it'll come.

At first I was actually going to get a universe, except the store was being weird and trying to charge me 1000 dollars extra, but they also gave me a really good discount for the jem (coincidentally about 1000 dollars less than what it would have charged in Canada). It also turns out that I was severely gassing for a jem since i can remember, for everything except the monkey grip (which is fine personally, but if i really want to I can cover it up with electrical tape on stage). Plus it actually matches my dream guitar specs: alder, super trem, evos, which would be perfect for me to cut through a really dense sound in my ecclectic progressive low gain metal (yay for oxymorons) band.

Heh, I have my phone next to me 24/7 waiting for them to call me. The store is also really close to my office, so yay.
i have a 'white guitar'
you should try getting in touch with the place it's coming from. it could be lost in the post or something. happened to me before with an amp.
yeah, definitely call those bitches up. They should know the status of your order and maybe have a tracking number for you as well.

They could be sending it via some guy carrying it by the stupid handle lol
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Well I know a person who works there and I think she would be keeping track of these things. I'm pretty sure. It also depends on how long the ordering guy waited to contact Ibanez.

^lol at handle comment
i have a 'white guitar'
They stole it from you!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Yeah, prices for UV's and JEM's in Canada Sucks. I haven't gotten a UV for the same reason, the price is just ridiculous.
The funny thing is that my 1000 dollar overprice was with the person's staff discount too.

And its official, nope, not today either. Maybe tomorrow.
i have a 'white guitar'
A new day begins. Hmm maybe today. (it better be).
i have a 'white guitar'
I'll bet on Friday.

Friday is a great day. =]

Or tomorrow.. tomorrow is payday for some of us.
Quote by CrabShrapnel
They could be sending it via some guy carrying it by the stupid handle lol

The handle is functional actually, it's cut in a position where the body is perfectly balanced. The original purpose was so Vai's guitar tech could have a firm grip on the guitar when handing it to him on stage.

It also makes putting a strap on a guitar much easier...
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
You weakminded fools.

It's coming on Sunday.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
It's coming NEVER.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
nope not today either but if it comes tomorrow it'll be like WHOA SUPER PAYDAY
i have a 'white guitar'
Friday. If not friday then monday. It will get sorted out over the weekend.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by IWank7Sevens
I'll bet on Friday.

Friday is a great day. =]

Or tomorrow.. tomorrow is payday for some of us.

Nope, not payday. But if its today you get a cookie, and so doeschuckflan333.
i have a 'white guitar'
hmm....
i would have to say tuesday because it hasn't been said yet.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
I don't think Thursday has been said. So I say Thursday!
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
So we have:

chuckflan333-monday
ugmung -Tuesday <--lol its Canada Day though so even if it comes in the store won't have it.
tubyboulin-wednesday
nuttyboy-thursday

of course pics, and hopefully soundclips too
i have a 'white guitar'
Last edited by .fallen at Jun 29, 2008,
oh man none of you guys are right

this officially fails, its taking twice as long as it should. And i actually have someone in the store getting updates for me.
i have a 'white guitar'
To think, you could've saved money and time and just got a 'white guitar' off eBay! If only you could read the Spanish/Chinese auction description.

i got a jcustom from china off ebay shipped to the UK took 4 days.. UL
Quote by TheProducer
To think, you could've saved money and time and just got a 'white guitar' off eBay! If only you could read the Spanish/Chinese auction description.

haha yeah that auction was messed up. Chinese sellers writing the description in Spanish probably because they thought Ibanez was spanish.
i have a 'white guitar'
I've just been told that its finally shipping!

YEAH the wait will soon end.
i have a 'white guitar'
^ Congrats. I expect some high quality pictures to be posted soon...

Quote by Zanon
i got a jcustom from china off ebay shipped to the UK took 4 days.. UL

Are you sure it's real...?
Last edited by T!AN at Jul 4, 2008,
How long does shipping normally take? I've been told it wont be here until after next week.

I'm going to assume its either coming out of Japan (most likely) or the US of A to Canada.
i have a 'white guitar'
phone them up like asap becausethe postal service lost my Boss DS-1 and my old Danelectro Black Coffee..
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
you guys can stop guessing cos' i stole the cookie.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
It's taking for ever. I just want to see some guitar pron.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

well it'll take two weeks max, and depending on how amazing the shipping company is, it will hopefully be shorter.

so shipping started friday. dun dun dunnn

the sad thing is that i'm leaving for italy in two weeks, and then i'll come back and have three weeks before school starts again, at which point my mom usually stops me from playing guitar.

hopefully i can make it up to all of you with soundclips.
i have a 'white guitar'
Quote by .fallen
well it'll take two weeks max, and depending on how amazing the shipping company is, it will hopefully be shorter.

so shipping started friday. dun dun dunnn

the sad thing is that i'm leaving for italy in two weeks, and then i'll come back and have three weeks before school starts again, at which point my mom usually stops me from playing guitar.

hopefully i can make it up to all of you with soundclips.

Make sure if you arent at home to recieve it you get someone to mark down the day it arrived! ILL BE DAMNED IF IM CHEATED OUT OF A COOKIE IF IT COMES IN ON A WEDSDAY!
don't worry, its coming into a store really close to where i work, i'll be picking it up within a few hours from the time they get it (hopefully i'll be patient enough to get it set up, i mean i already waited TWO FUCKING ENTIRE MONTHS for it).

edit: hey it looks like the canadian wholesaler is in quebec. they're probably going to send someone running across the country holding it by the monkey grip. But I'll assume they're using UPS standard, so its guaranteed by Friday. Except the store told me it would definitely be after Friday. I bet they're taking it home over the weekend for lulz.
i have a 'white guitar'
Last edited by .fallen at Jul 6, 2008,
dude, when are you going to get your jem? I just remembered about this thread, and its been like 2 weeks since your last post, and i dont see it yet.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I haven't posted because i hate double posting.

As of Thursday the store has told me that it will come "Anytime"

It better come before this thursday, because thats when i'm leaving for Italy.

I also realized that I don't know where the camera is. But if I can't take pictures I'll just satisfy you with soundclips.
i have a 'white guitar'
it would suck if it arrived right before you left so you couldnt play it until you got back
good god the only possible day that it can come before I leave is tomorrow. ultimate fail.
i have a 'white guitar'
Page 1 of 2