I want to change some visual details in my strat, and while browsing on the online shop i usually use, i found this:

Fender Strat Accessory kit - Black

The pickup covers and the volume and tone knobs are easy to replace...

But how do i replace the tremolo head and the pickup selector switch head?
The accessory kit includes those two little heads to replace...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
lol roc
yeah basically u pull them off, or on some tremelos u screw it off
Epiphone SG G-400
Coloursound Wah
Marshall MG100 DFX
Vemon V10
Custom made acoustic
I think if you really tug on them you could get them off... or use a flat edge knife (like one of those butter knives)
The tremolo head should literally just screw off, give it a twist. Can't help you about the pickup selector though
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Thanks. I looked at my Strat, and those two pieces seemed very well placed, so i didn't want to pull without being absolutely sure it was the right thing to do.

The volume and tone knobs i had to pull them when i got the guitar, to remove that transparent plastic protection that comes stuck to the pickguard (like the protections that come in the glass of cellphones and watches)...
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Carefull if you want to keep those i scratched mine really badly getting it off and it now looks like crap.
Slash
Support our troops
Quote by fm212r
Carefull if you want to keep those i scratched mine really badly getting it off and it now looks like crap.

Thanks, i'll be careful. I came here to ask because i want to be careful!

EDIT: Also, i'm not planning on using any tools to remove those pieces by force... I don't want to scratch the pickguard nor damage the original pieces (i might want to undo the changes... )...
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Why don't you just use your br00tal hands to rip the pieces off... or just lightly clamp them with needle nose pliers and twist until they come off.

Whichever best suits you