Atleast I think its called chord progression. I'm trying to learn "after the world" by disciple, and all I can find on the internet are chord progressions. I understand it tells you when to change chords and all, but how would I practice the song without listening to it on my ipod while learning it? Are there any tips or "tricks" to it?
Last edited by Jeremy Clark at Jun 24, 2008,
Try running the chords you're practicing through the circle of fourths
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Make sure you know the song first - listen to it and try to pick put the guitar parts and get them memorised before you try and play it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Jeremy Clark
Atleast I think its called chord progression. I'm trying to learn "after this world" by disciple, and all I can find on the internet are chord progressions. I understand it tells you when to change chords and all, but how would I practice the song without listening to it on my ipod while learning it? Are there any tips or "tricks" to it?

Good song. Actually called "after the world" though... search it on UG and use the second tab (the second one that says "after the word") its actually better to listen to this song while you learn it. Its pretty easy. Have fun!
Quote by --LP--
Good song. Actually called "after the world" though... search it on UG and use the second tab (the second one that says "after the word") its actually better to listen to this song while you learn it. Its pretty easy. Have fun!

Wow I always manage to put "this" >.> and yeah, I only heard the song for the first time a few days ago, so I dont have it memorized yet, guess I should listen to it more before I attempt it.