I was thinking of buying this guitar, because I'm really into shred and metal, plus I've never heard anything bad been said about it for this kind of music. However, I'm not sure which model to get.

The WR1 USA is an obvious one that I'd like, but is it really worth $3300?
(Also I'm talking list price, because I'm probably not going to buy it off Musician's Friend)
But, my backup plan is the WRMG model...

Which do you think I should buy? Or is there another guitar that would better suit this particular music style????
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
I'm not really sure which, but I've heard that a certain model has a crappy Floyd that goes out of tune easily.

Its a badass looking guitar though, very similar to the Ibanez Xiphos, which I have and love. Again, the drawback is that its an Edge III, which is not the highest quality tremolo, but it'll pass considering the Xiphos is only $650.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
I'm not really sure which, but I've heard that a certain model has a crappy Floyd that goes out of tune easily.

Its a badass looking guitar though, very similar to the Ibanez Xiphos, which I have and love. Again, the drawback is that its an Edge III, which is not the highest quality tremolo, but it'll pass considering the Xiphos is only $650.

Ya, I've noticed a lot of hate for the Edge III, if I were you actually, I'd upgrade to the ZR.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
The Snakeskin warrior looks awesome.
obviously go try it out as its an odd shape and there's a chance you might hate the way the body shape feels when your playing.
as for the WRMG vs the USA model, well the mg is a bolt on and has EMG 81 and 85 and Licensed Floyd Rose the USA has and Neck-Thru original floyd rose and has Seymour Duncan Invader and full shred pickups and of course the build quality of the USA model will be superior.
depends if you can afford it and think it'll be worth the exrta cash
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A