Alright.. after not been thinking about an new amp for a while.. i again started thinking of it.. and was thinking.. tube or SS.. i only have 200 Euro's MAX this year left for gear ( also gotta buy a new pc...)

so i was thinking about
A Fender Champion 600 ( and maybe micing it for shows. dont know , how does a mic cost.?)
A Peavey Valveking Royal 8 ( same micing thing here..)
A Peavey Transtube Rage 258
A Epi Valve Junior Combo ( again micing..)
A Fame Megatone T-60 R Combo
A Orange Crush 30R 30 Watt Combo

The Setup would be ESP LTD EC-50 ------> Boss ME-50 ---------> Amp.
So what amp should i pick? and if it is a 5w amp, how about a mic, how much will it cost, and can i also use it for recording?
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
im not too sure if htis will help or not
but i've played a Peavey Studio Pro, which is a lot like the peavey transtube
i really liked it
the distortion was AMAZING, it was so rich and smooth
the clean was decent, i didnt have a lot of time to experiment w. settings cus it was the schools but the cleans were nice, i haven't played any of the other amps but i really liked the peavey so...
Bump.. more opinions and/or suggestions please PLEASE.. i wanna know if these amp's are alright.. or that i should start looking for other amps..
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
ow yeah.. i should add the peavey nano valve to the list i think...
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.